Do you own a home in Castle Rock? Drive a car? Do you know if you have the sufficient amount of insurance for both? Well, we are here to help. A Plus Insurance is Castle Rock’s premier insurance agency for no hassle service and friendly advice. We aim to help all of our customers with frank discussions about their insurance needs during our no pressure process.
We have streamlined our methods by allowing you to quote your home and auto insurance online. However, our knowledgeable and friendly agents are just a phone call away to answer any questions that you may have.
New Drivers, Auto Insurance in Castle Rock
If you just moved to Castle Rock here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to driving in Colorado.
- Minimum liability limits are 25,000 for bodily injury per person 50,000 for bodily injury per accident 15,000 for property damage.
- Residents that have been in Colorado for 90 continuous days can get licensed and insured.
- New residents have 30 days to switch their out of state driver’s licenses to Colorado and 90 days to register their vehicles.
We can help you obtain the right coverage amount at affordable rates. We work with various companies to find the right fit your needs and your budget. Just Let us know what your budget is!
Working with multiple carriers.
We do the legwork so that you can get on with your life. When it comes to auto insurance, shopping around is best. However, all that shopping can be tiresome. Multiple forms to fill out, different agencies to visit. Going online with A Plus Insurance will minimize the work, with us you just fill out our online form and we do the work. We provide the quotes in a comparative format that makes it easy for you to understand. However, if you have questions, we are just a click away.
Castle Rock Home Insurance
If you purchased your home through a bank, chances are they required you to buy homeowners insurance. However, insurance is not just for homes with mortgages. Protecting your home and all your stuff is an integral part of planning for your financial future, and you should always work with a licensed insurance professional like A Plus Insurance. Because we are independent, we can compare rates from the top insurance companies and find all available discounts. We work with you to assure you have the coverage you need when you need it.
So what kind of homeowner’s coverage do I need?
We get this question a lot by homeowners. While every insurance policy is different, certain types of coverage are necessary to protect your home and personal property. Some of the basic types of coverage listed in a homeowner’s insurance policy are:
- Damage to House – Pretty straightforward, covers damage to the house.
- Other Structures – This provides coverage for damage to detached structures such as detached garages, work sheds, and fencing.
- Personal Property – Provides coverage for damage to or loss of personal property including household contents such as furniture, clothing and personal belongings.
- Additional Living Expenses – If you cannot stay in your house while repairs are made this will cover additional living expenses.
- Personal Liability – Defends you against claims arising from accidents to others on the property that you own or rent.
- Medical Expense – Provides coverage for medical expenses due to injuries happening on your premises to somebody other than an insured, if caused by you, a member of your family, or a pet.
Give us a try; you will see that we are very good at what we do.
Well, if you still aren’t convinced A Plus Insurance is the choice for you, give us a call and let’s go for a test drive.
We make getting coverage in Castle Rock easy.
Types of coverages we are good at: Auto, Motorcycle, Home / Homeowners, Car &Truck, Full Coverage, Liability, and SR22. Seven out of ten times we come out better than your current company including Geico.