Business Liability Insurance: Get Coverage for Your Company
Compare Insurance Quotes
Progressive * Travelers * Dairyland * Allstate * Farmers * The General * & More
Commercial General Business Liability: What Is It?
Liability insurance provides protection to a company’s assets and will pay for obligations like, for example, medical expenses, charged if a person gets injured on your property – or in a case where injuries or property damages are caused by you or your personnel.
To Speak with an Agent about a quote or a question just call 888 445 2793. Get an online quote Here
Why Do I need Business Liability Insurance?
- Commercial General Liability insurance also pays the expenses for your legal defense and any award or settlement should you be effectively sued. These cost can include compensatory damages, punitive damages, and nonmonetary losses experienced by the injured person.
In short: It insures against claims of damage or loss for which a insurance policy holder might need to remunerate another party.
- A liability insurance policy even covers losses which result from actions or omissions legally deemed to be negligent which cause damage to another person, property, or legit interests of that other person.
Important: You need to select limits. These limits determine the highest amount of money that the insurance company will pay in cases you need to make use of the insurance coverage. They are laid out either as split limits or as a compounded single limit.
- Surplus liability insurance is essential for businesses of all sizes because a company owner may not be able to manage to stay in business should the liability settlement costs be higher than the standard liability insurance coverage.
- A company may possibly lose property and assets in order to pay off expensive court action. It is, therefore, the foundation of any business insurance. It covers day-to-day business components – comprising physical assets and even services that your company provides.
- Proof of general liability insurance is often demanded for necessities like leasing office space or a retail store – and even conducting business with certain types of customers (like the government).
It is by no means all-encompassing and does not alleviate the need for other types of insurance for your business needs. It will, for example, not protect you from claims of negligence – even if it isn’t your or your company’s fault.
Look for a strong company with a long history of customer satisfaction. First and foremost, you want a company that has an excellent great track record of managing claims in a prompt manner.
Serving the entire state of Colorado including: Lakewood CO, Thornton Colorado, Pueblo CO, Denver, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Arvada, Centennial, Westminster Colorado, and Fort Collins.
Business Liability Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
|Other Helpful Links|
|Cheap Car Insurance Colorado|
|Motorcycle Insurance Anderson|
|Car Insurance Golden|
|Auto Insurance Akron|
|Cycle Insurance South Carolina|
|Auto Insurance Castle Rock|
|Car Insurance Greenville|
|Car Insurance Clemson|
Last Updated on July 19, 2021 by Katie Sopko