Best Car Insurance in Louisiana
The Best Auto Insurance: All about Full Coverage in Louisiana
Auto Insurance Louisiana
By Amanda Moss | Licensed Agent/CSR at Learnandserve.org | Powered by A Plus Insurance
Table of Contents
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: 5 Things You Need To Know
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Liability
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Full Coverage
- Should I get Full Coverage Calculator
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Requirements
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Premium Factors
- Premium Factors List
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Discounts
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: A Plus Insurance
- Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: FAQ
- OTHER LOUISIANA INSURANCE
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: 5 Things You Need To Know
Louisiana, a sportsman’s paradise, is known for it’s famous Cajun and delicious Creole Cuisine. Not to mention it’s the birthplace of riveting Jazz music. But no matter where you’re from or what you have, you NEED auto insurance. Louisiana is no different. Before purchasing, there are 5 things you need to understand about auto insurance:
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Liability
What is Liability?
Well, simply put, it pays for property damage and any personal injury that you may be legally liable for – up to your policy’s limit amount of course.
Did you know?
Having Liability Insurance not only protects you, but also protects family members and others who may drive your vehicle with your permission.
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Full Coverage
What is Full Coverage?
Liability + Comprehensive/Collision = Full Coverage
Full Coverage is going above and beyond the legal minimum requirements to protect your vehicle. What does Comprehensive and Collision cover?
|Comprehensive||Protects against damage to your vehicle by any type of non-collision events such as theft, vandalism, fire, weather, glass & windshield damage, and accidents caused by an animal.|
|Collision||Protects against damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with an object such as a tree, mailbox, telephone pole, guard rail, or another vehicle.|
What does Full Coverage NOT include?
Full Coverage is not always necessary depending on certain factors. Take the quiz below to see whether you should consider Full Coverage!
Should I get Full Coverage Calculator
Full Coverage is not always necessary depending on certain factors. For instance, if you have an older paid off car, or perhaps you don’t own a vehicle and you simply need a non owners policy, you might not need full coverage at all.
Take the quiz below to see whether you should consider Full Coverage!
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Requirements
Under Louisiana law, liability coverage is required.
The liability requirement limits are:
|$15,000 per person||$30,000 per occurrence||$25,000 property damage|
This is the only coverage that is required in the state of Louisiana. Any other coverages are considered extra and are optional.
For more information on requirements for Louisiana Auto Insurance, click here.
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Premium Factors
Many people often ask, does credit affect car insurance? Yes it does.
Certain factors such as age, gender, and others can affect your premium rates. Check out of the box below to see what some of those factors are:
Premium Factors List
- Age – Generally, teenagers & young adults have much higher insurance than others.
- Gender – Single males under the age of 25 more than likely will have high insurance costs.
- Where You Live – Urban and citylike areas have a higher accident ratio compared to rural areas.
- Type of Car – Luxury, sports cars, and any high-performance cars have higher Comp/Coll rates.
- Violations – DUI’s, tickets, claims within the past 5 years may cause your premium to be higher.
- Your Deductibles – A higher deductible means your premium will be lower. A lower deductible means your premium will be higher.
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: Discounts
Did you know that insurance companies offer discounts? You can save money by doing something as simple as enrolling in the company’s paperless program. That’s why it is so essential that you call an insurance agent to find out what you might qualify for.
Below is a list of potential discounts for frequent Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes:
-Paid in Full
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: A Plus Insurance
How do you find the best company that offers Full Coverage in Louisiana? Easy! With A Plus Insurance.
What makes us different from other companies? We save you time AND money! We compare 9 different companies across the United States to find the BEST coverage that fits your circumstances.
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes: FAQ
What companies do you represent?
Progressive, Dairyland, Mendota, ASI, National General, Foremost STAR, Travelers, Bristol West, Sun Coast General, Assurance America, The General, Falcon, Onion 180, HISCOX, BTIS, GAINSCO.
What if I need an SR22?
No problem! We have that form on hand and available to any who needs it.
OTHER LOUISIANA INSURANCE
Last Updated on by Shawn Christie