Dairyland Insurance: Auto and Motorcycle Coverage
Customer Service and Payments via phone: (800) 334-0090
Insurance Companies often merge or are absorbed by other companies.
Viking has been in business since 1966. They offer not only outstanding customer service, comparable rates, and exceptional money-saving discounts. Viking also offers monthly payment plans with a small down payment. One accident can cause unnecessary expenses if there is property damage or physical injuries. As an independent agency that represents Dairyland AKA Viking, we are proud to offer you quotes for their products. There are many coverages and product options are available through Viking insurance.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury offers protection when the responsible party does not have sufficient coverage.
- Underinsured Motorist Property Damage provides for damages to your car in the event the at-fault motorist does not have sufficient insurance to cover the expenses.
- Special Equipment pays for damage involving special equipment installed on your vehicle.
- Lienholder Coverage is required if you are purchasing a vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement covers rental car expenses in case of an accident.
- Towing and Labor cover towing and labor when your car breaks down.
- Comprehension covers damage to your vehicle in case of fire, vandalism, animal collision and so forth.
- Collision covers damage to your car regardless as to who causes the accident.
- Medical Payments pays for necessary and reasonable medical and funeral expenses for the driver and passengers regardless of who causes the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers necessary and reasonable medical expenses for driver and passengers regardless as to who is at fault. (This is not available in all states.)
- Liability covers injury to another person or their property when you are at fault.
There is nothing more exciting than riding a motorcycle with the wind blowing in your face. Whether you have a Honda, Suzuki, Indian, Yamaha or another brand, it is important to have the proper insurance coverage. Dairyland motorcycle insurance is designed to provide the best protection possible. They also provide coverage for mopeds and scooters. Dairyland has been providing motorcycle coverage for over 50 years
- Rental Reimbursement if your bike must be in the shop.
- Roadside Assistance if you are broke down.
- Collision provides extra coverage in case of an accident.
- Optional/Special Equipment covers damage or loss of permanent equipment that is not factory standard.
- Bodily Injury covers things such as lost wages and medical expenses.
- Property Damage covers damage to another person’s property.
- Replacement Cost for bikes three years old or older. This feature replaces the bike and optional equipment.
- Underinsured Motorist Property Damage covers damage to your motorcycle. This policy has policy limits.
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury provides coverage for medical expenses. This coverage has policy limits.
Do you have violations?
Sometimes a driver will have violations such as reckless driving, DUI or DWI, driving without insurance. They may also have a suspended license or an at-fault accident. We understand that it is often essential to be able to drive. This is possible, in most states, if you have an SR22 certificate.
Sentry / Viking insurance is a great option for those a not so perfect driving record.
After obtaining the proper information, we may be able to issue an SR22 the same day and get you back behind the wheel. We will then file this form with the state.
If you need Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance (aka Viking Insurance), you have reached the right place. If you wish to combine a policy with coverage for your home and automobile, then give us a call today.
Dairyland contact info:
Claims Service Hours
|Other Helpful Links|
|Cheap Car Insurance Belton|
|Motorcycle Insurance Arizona|
|Auto Insurance Boulder|
|Cycle Insurance Boulder|
|Car Insurance Woodland Park|
|Cheap Car Insurance Canon City|
|Cheap Car Insurance Colorado|
|Auto Insurance Akron|
Last Updated on July 16, 2021 by Katie Sopko