AUTO – MOTORCYCLE
Even if you have lactose allergies, you’ll be able to more than stomach Dairyland. In fact it just may become your favorite flavor in insurance!
Customer Service and Payments via phone: (800) 334-0090
Insurance Companies often merge or are absorbed by other companies.
Dairyland Insurance was formed in 1953 and later became integrated with Sentry Insurance in 1966, focusing mainly on Non Standard Insurance policies, such as the Broadform and Non owners policy. Later on, Dairyland (Sentry) began offering standard auto insurance policies, and Motorcycle/ATV lines of Insurance. Dairyland is rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best. AM Best and JD Power rate Insurance companies that they believe have a superior ability to meet their ongoing business obligations, which is determined by a number of factors. Still to this day, they hold an A+ score, providing excellent customer service and reasonable prices for their insureds.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury offers protection when the responsible party does not have sufficient coverage.
- Underinsured Motorist Property Damage provides for damages to your car in the event the at-fault motorist does not have sufficient insurance to cover the expenses.
- Special Equipment pays for damage involving special equipment installed on your vehicle.
- Lienholder Coverage is required if you are purchasing a vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement covers rental car expenses in case of an accident.
- Towing and Labor cover towing and labor when your car breaks down.
- Comprehension covers damage to your vehicle in case of fire, vandalism, animal collision and so forth.
- Collision covers damage to your car regardless as to who causes the accident.
- Medical Payments pays for necessary and reasonable medical and funeral expenses for the driver and passengers regardless of who causes the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers necessary and reasonable medical expenses for driver and passengers regardless as to who is at fault. (This is not available in all states.)
- Liability covers injury to another person or their property when you are at fault.
There is nothing more exciting than riding a motorcycle with the wind blowing in your face. Whether you have a Honda, Suzuki, Indian, Yamaha or another brand, it is important to have the proper insurance coverage. Dairyland motorcycle insurance is designed to provide the best protection possible. They also provide coverage for mopeds and scooters. Dairyland has been providing motorcycle coverage for over 50 years
- Rental Reimbursement if your bike must be in the shop.
- Roadside Assistance if you are broke down.
- Collision provides extra coverage in case of an accident.
- Optional/Special Equipment covers damage or loss of permanent equipment that is not factory standard.
- Bodily Injury covers things such as lost wages and medical expenses.
- Property Damage covers damage to another person’s property.
- Replacement Cost for bikes three years old or older. This feature replaces the bike and optional equipment.
- Underinsured Motorist Property Damage covers damage to your motorcycle. This policy has policy limits.
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury provides coverage for medical expenses. This coverage has policy limits.
Do you have violations?
Sometimes a driver will have violations such as reckless driving, DUI or DWI, driving without insurance. They may also have a suspended license or an at-fault accident. We understand that it is often essential to be able to drive. This is possible, in most states, if you have an SR22 certificate.
Sentry / Viking insurance is a great option for those a not so perfect driving record.
After obtaining the proper information, we may be able to issue an SR22 the same day and get you back behind the wheel. We will then file this form with the state.
If you need Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance (aka Viking Insurance), you have reached the right place. If you wish to combine a policy with coverage for your home and automobile, then give us a call today.
NON Standard Insurance
Let’s talk about the Non Standard Insurance policies that Dairyland first began to offer. Depending upon the State you are in, there are policies known as a Broadform policy and a Non Owners policy. If your State of residence offers a Broadform Policy, this is a great alternative to a standard auto policy, and can be much cheaper for some individuals.
This policy covers the Named Insured driving ANY personal passenger vehicle, for liability coverage. You can opt to add additional coverages onto this policy, such as Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Protection, and Medical payments; however, Property damage for Uninsured and Comprehensive/Collision is not available.
This policy may be a good fit if you own multiple vehicles needing only liability insurance as it does not rate based on the vehicle or number of vehicles, only the named insured. Or, if you drive non owned vehicles (such as a friend’s) that only requires liability.
The Broadform policy also provides many policy holders an inexpensive cost if they are required to carry an SR-22. They can take out the policy for liability insurance only, and add an SR-22 filing to the policy to comply with the State. A Non Owners policy is similar, but differs in some aspects. Like the Broadform policy, the Non Owners policy provides Liability Insurance for the Named Insured driving any NON Owned vehicle.
Some States do not offer a Broadform policy, so the Non Owners may be your only option. You can purchase a Non Owners policy and add an SR-22 filing ($0 cost with Dairyland), to comply with your SR-22 if needed.
Dairyland contact info:
Claims Service Hours
|Other Helpful Links|
|Cheap Car Insurance Belton|
|Motorcycle Insurance Arizona|
|Auto Insurance Boulder|
|Cycle Insurance Boulder|
|Car Insurance Woodland Park|
|Cheap Car Insurance Canon City|
|Cheap Car Insurance Colorado|
|Auto Insurance Akron|
Recent Policies with Dairyland
All in all, Dairyland is rated high as an Insurance company providing the best prices for High Risk drivers and Non Standard policies. Although, their full coverage prices may not be the cheapest because they specialize in mostly high risk. They offer many discounts to help keep insurance rates affordable, as well as bilingual customer service, and an App to manage on your own.
Last Updated on June 15, 2022 by Shawn Christie