Motorcycle Insurance In Greenville, SC
Motorcycle Discounts offered by Progressive in Greenville
A great thing about your auto insurance company is that they offer discounts! You can call your agent and see what kind of discounts you can be eligible for. We made a list below of some of the popular ones that you could get for your motorcycle policy.
|No Accidents or Violations|
|Paid in Full|
The Best Drives In Greenville, South Carolina
- If you are a young driver in Greenville perhaps you’ve thought about cruising in your very own motorcycle one of these days. With Harley-Davidson right down the road right off I385 and I85 it’s a hard thought to not consider.
- You’ve also become very aware of everything a Greenville based location has to offer. On one hand you have the mountains in one direction. Or you can head to the beach.
- Every bike owner in the Carolina’s will join you during bike week.
- If the beach isn’t your thing, just a short ride over and you’re in blue ridge mountain territory a few miles away from Asheville. If you’re brave enough you can head to the North Carolina/ Tennessee border and take on the “Tail of the Dragon” at Deals Gap. 318 curves all squeezed in to 11 miles.
- If all this sounds appealing to you it sounds like the word bike may just be in your blood after all.
Do Your Insurance Homework
- But before you take off and hit up Harley-Davidson you should probably head over to your local insurance office and make some changes.
- Your current license you got under whatever vehicle you are driving does not carry over to your motorcycle. A separate license is required and maybe its hit you by now but a change in your insurance is also required.
- Coverage needed will change from state to state but if you’re a Greenville native here are your requirements as a SC motorcycle driver.
- Minimal liability insurance amounts include $25,000 per person for bodily injury, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $25,000 per accident for property damage.
- Comprehensive coverage is not required but highly recommended as the risks of driving a motorcycle are much higher than in a 4-wheel vehicle.
- With all these considerations you may decide your up for the changes and you’ll be on your way to your favorite scenic drive location.