Affordable Motorcycle Insurance in Rock Hill, South Carolina
Motorcycle insurance requirements in Rockhill
Your liability coverage requirements can vary from state to state. For Rock Hill, SC the limits required are 25/50/25. You want to make sure that while you have these coverages, that you are getting the best possible rates and coverage. Contact your agent to help you figure that out and get a free quote.
|State||Minimum Coverage Requirements||Average Cost for Minimum Liability Coverage|
- If you own a motorcycle and live in Rock Hill, South Carolina it’s beneficial to know what the insurance laws are. Minimum liability limits are required on your bike. Those limits are 25,000, 50,000, 25,000. 25,000 for bodily injury per person, and per accident. 25,000 for property damage per accident. And a 50,000 combined single limit is required for your insurance policy on your motorcycle.
- Wearing a motorcycle helmet is absolutely mandatory for riders 20 years old and younger. The helmet must have a strap for the neck or chin.
- A motorcycle safety course is offered but not required for riders in South Carolina. A motorcycle carrying a passenger, is required to have footrests for said passenger. Any moped or motorcycle must have at least 1 headlamp and no more than 2 headlamps when operating their motorcycle.
- In addition, each moped or motorcycle must have a rear reflector installed. There is a deadline in South Carolina to report a crash, that is 15 days.
- Crashes are always required to be reported when there is an injury, death, or vehicle damage over the amount of 1,000.
Who is Competitive?
- Let’s see who is the most competitive for motorcycle insurance in South Carolina.
- One of the best rated companies is Progressive. Along with their great rates, they offer a wide variety of additional coverages to make you feel safe on the road.
- Next up is Geico. Much like their competitor Progressive they also have great rates and offer some additional coverages as well.
- Direct Auto Insurance has been in business for years and boasts great coverages, and excellent customer service. Allstate Insurance, also a large top competitor, offers great rates to fit your needs and convenient online quotes that will be a breeze to complete!
- Last but certainly not least, is State Farm. This company is known to go above and beyond for their clients. Be sure to get multiple quotes before deciding on your Motorcycle Insurance company!
|Other Helpful Links|
|Cheap Car Insurance Clemson|
|Car Insurance Greenwood Village|
|Car Insurance CedarTown|
|Cheap Car Insurance Pueblo|
Last Updated on July 9, 2021 by Veronica Moss