Facts About Insurance

image shows scrabble pieces spelling out insurance

Insurance Facts

  • Insurance is categorized on risk, type and hazards.
  • Did you know that the first insurance contract dates back in 1347, from Genoa?
  • The insurance industry is pretty big. In 2017 The insurance sectors contribution did a poll, and the US GDP stood at 3.1%.
  • Net premiums that were written in the US insurance industry amounted in $1.2 trillion.In the life and annuity segment 52% was written, and the remaining 48% was written in the casualty and property sector.
  • Statics show that an average family will spend about 5-10% of their income on insurance.

Types Of Insurance

There are 8 main types of insurance:

  1. Health insurance
  2. Car insurance
  3. Life insurance
  4. Homeowners insurance
  5. Umbrella insurance
  6. Renters insurance
  7. travel insurance
  8. pet insurance
Other Insurance Guides by City
Car Insurance Grand Junction
Cheap Car Insurance Wasilla
Car Insurance Keizer
Auto Insurance South Carolina
Insurance Horseshoe
Car Insurance Arizona
Auto Insurance Pueblo
Car Insurance Spartanburg
Car Insurance Denver

By Justine Pronk

I Was born in Avis, PA, moved to Easley SC in 2005, where there I graduated from Easley High School. I Enjoys hanging out with my husband and my 5 year old son Connor. We enjoy anything outdoors like camping, and hiking. My favorite quote is ''every ending is also a new beginning'' I started with A Plus insurance in 2020. Favorite color: pink Favorite sports team: Philadelphia Eagles Favorite season: Fall