Skip to content
Motorcyle Insurance In Pueblo, CO
Cheap Motorcycle Insurance
- If you own a motorcycle and live in Pueblo, Colorado it’s beneficial to know what the insurance laws are.
- Minimum liability limits are required on your bike. Those limits are 25,000, 50,000, 15,000. 25,000 for bodily injury per person, and per accident. 15,000 for property damage per accident. And a 50,000 combined single limit is required for your insurance policy on your motorcycle.
- Wearing a motorcycle helmet is absolutely mandatory for riders 17 years old and younger. Riders are required to wear safety goggles or approved glasses to protect their eyes and ensure good visualization.
- Motorcycle riders are required to carry a motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license. These can be obtained by visiting your local DMV branch in Colorado.
- A motorcycle carrying a passenger, is required to have footrests for said passenger. There are no age restrictions in Colorado for passengers on a motorcycle. Any moped or motorcycle must have at least 1 headlamp in the front of the bike when operating their motorcycle. In addition, each moped or motorcycle must have a red rear reflector installed.
- There is a deadline in Colorado to report a crash, that is 10 days. Crashes are always required to be reported when there is an injury, death, or any vehicle damage.
Who Is The Best?
- Let’s see who is the most competitive for motorcycle insurance in Colorado. One of the best rated companies is a Geico. Along with their great rates, they offer a wide variety of additional coverages to make you feel safe on the road.
- Next up is Liberty Mutual. Much like their competitor Geico they also have great rates and offer some additional coverages as well.
- Farmers Insurance has been in business for years and boasts great coverages, and excellent customer service.
- Allstate Insurance, also a large top competitor, offers great rates to fit your needs and convenient online quotes that will be a breeze to complete! Be sure to get several quotes to compare your options for your Motorcycle Insurance needs!