One of the most important things a person can have is adequate insurance on their automobile or motorcycle. We, at Dairyland Insurance, are proud to offer the best quality coverage available in Colorado, Texas, South Carolina and other locations throughout the United States.
As a company that has been in business since 1966, we not only offer outstanding customer service, proportional rates, and exceptional money saving discounts but also monthly payment plans with a small down payment.
One accident can cause excessive expenses if there is property damage or physical injuries. The proper insurance offers protection against a financial disaster. At Dairyland Insurance, we are proud to offer you the best quotes available. A number of options are available and all are offered at a price you can afford.
• Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury offers protection when the responsible party does not have sufficient insurance.
• Underinsured Motorist Property Damage provides for damages to your car if the at-fault motorist does not have sufficient insurance to cover the expenses.
• Special Equipment pays for damage involving special equipment installed on your vehicle.
• Lienholder Coverage is required if you are purchasing a vehicle.
• Rental Reimbursement covers rental car expenses in case of an accident.
• Towing and Labor covers towing and labor when your car breaks down.
• Comprehension covers damage to your car in case of fire, vandalism, animal collision and so forth.
• Collision covers damage to your car regardless as to who causes the accident.
• Medical Payments pays for necessary and reasonable medical and funeral expenses for the driver and passengers regardless of who causes the accident.
• Personal Injury protection (PIP) covers necessary and reasonable medical expenses for driver and passengers regardless as to who is at fault. Note: Although not offered in all states, this coverage is available in Colorado, Texas and South Carolina.
• Liability covers injury to another person or their property when you are at fault.
There is nothing more exciting than riding on a motorcycle with the wind blowing in your face. Whether you have a Honda, Suzuki, Indian, Yamaha or another brand it is important to have the proper insurance coverage. We gave spent 50 years offering Dairyland motorcycle insurance that is designed to provide the best protection possible. We also provide coverage for mopeds and scooters.
Among offerings are:
• Rental Reimbursement if your bike must be in the shop.
• Roadside Assistance if you are broke down.
• Collision provides extra coverage in case of an accident.
• Optional/Special Equipment covers damage or loss of permanent equipment that is not factory standard.
• Bodily Injury covers things such as lost wages and medical expenses.
• Property Damage covers damage to another person’s property.
• Replacement Cost for bikes three years old or older. This feature replaces the bike and optional equipment.
• Underinsured Motorist Property Damage covers damage to your motorcycle. This policy has policy limits.
• Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury provides coverage for medical expenses. This coverage has policy limits.
Do you have a vehicle violation?
Sometimes a driver will have vehicle violations such as reckless driving, DUI or DWI, driving without insurance, a suspended license or an at-fault accident. We understand that it is often essential to be able to drive. This is possible, in most states, if you have a SR22 certificate.
After obtaining the proper information, we may be able to issue an SR22 the same day and get you back behind the wheel. We are required to file this form with the state.
Whether you only need Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance, or wish to combine this policy with coverage for your home and automobile, give us a call today to receive the best money-saving quotes possible to cover all your insurance needs.