MOTORCYCLE – COLORADO
Motorcycle Insurance Colorado Springs
Motorcycle Insurance Colorado Springs, Liability Requirements
If you need the state minimum liability limits in Colorado Springs, Colorado for your motorcycle, be sure to give A Plus Insurance a call. We offer great, low rates to accolade your needs. If you are at all curious about how much higher liability limits would cost you, ask your insurance agent to give you multiple quotes.
|State||Minimum Coverage Requirements||Average Cost for Minimum Liability Coverage|
Motorcycle Insurance Colorado Springs- Scenic Drives
- If you are in the Colorado Springs area and looking for your next ride location for that bike you just bought, here are some of our recommendations.
- We would definitely hit up the Gold Belt Byway, a national scenic route that winds through Colorado. There is some history behind the name but were all about the ride so we’ll save that for later.
- Some sights to see are Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, and Phantom Canyon. Keep in mind however, some of the roads contained in the Byway are small dirt roads so do your research and plan accordingly.
- Other scenic drives may include Trail Ridge road, the Million dollar highway, the golden loop historic parkway, and skyline drive.
Motorcycle Insurance Colorado Springs- Coverages Needed
- Now that you have your trip planned out here are some motorcycle insurance details one may need to consider.
- The first is that as a driver liability insurance is required. Sometimes in life there’s choices to be made but in the state of Colorado liability insurance is on the list of must haves. After all it’s the law. What liability coverage is needed? $25,000 per person for bodily injury, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $15,000 per accident for property damage.
- If this seems excessive keep in mind in the case of an accident sometimes these minimum requirements may not even be enough to cover expenses incurred at an incident. Therefore med-pay coverage is an addition requirement. If all this seems excessive please remember the risks involved with riding a motorcycle and insurance is a way to protect yourself and others.
- Please see colorado.gov/dmv for more useful information in regards to important considerations in Colorado. Without insurance riders can expect to be subject to all kinds of penalties and fines that just aren’t worth it.
- On top of this if you are in an accident without insurance you become personally liable for expenses that may occur. So, square away your insurance policy and load up your gas tank and you’ll be on your way to the perfect ride in Colorado.
Last Updated on by Marlon Moss