Sun Coast Insurance has been working with independent agents like A Plus Insurance for over 33-years. Offering excellent auto insurance products designed for your needs.
How to pick the right auto insurance?
With all of the different coverage choices and insurance terms, picking an auto policy can be tough. To assist you in deciding what coverages you should select, or to provide you some better understanding of the coverage that is required, our trusted agents will go over all the parts of your auto policy with you to ensure you understand. Coverages that may be included or added to your Sun Coast policy are:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Insurance (required by most states)
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage (physical damage to the vehicle)
- Medical Payments Insurance (covers medical bills)
- Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist Insurance (protects your other drivers without proper coverage or no coverage at all)
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage (excellent to have if you are paying for your car)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (repays if you need a rental due to a covered loss)
- Roadside Assistance (towing or locksmith)
Just want state minimum coverage?
Sun Coast offers the perfect nonstandard auto insurance product for the insured who is not looking for all the bells-and-whistles but needs reliable protection in the event of a loss. Thier Platinum nonstandard auto insurance product is a perfect fit for the cost-minded consumer with a mind toward the minimum limits.
Looking for a little bit more than the basic coverage?
If you want a bit more protection, than the standard auto insurance product, DriversAdvantage is a better option. The DriversAdvantage product offers broader coverage and increased limits. This is a perfect fit if you are looking for more protection and better peace-of-mind.
Or try something entirely new!
Sun Coast’s DriveSure product is the latest in usage-based auto insurance. If you have never heard of usage-based auto insurance, you are missing out. Using telematics technology the DriveSure auto insurance product can detect the way a vehicle is driven, and reward the good drivers with good driving discounts. Not to worry, this is not big brother, just huge savings.
Ask one of our insurance professional about the exciting features of the DriveSure product and if it is right for you.
All of Sun Coast’s auto insurance products have an excellent choice of coverage benefits, added discounts and a history of delivering exceptional claims handling.
What else does Sun Coast Insurance offer?
Sun Coast has an exciting lineup of other products.
BOAT & YACHT INSURANCE
In the market for quality boat insurance? Look no further. Sun Coast General Insurance has an excellent Ocean Marine department offering some of the best boat insurance products around. Their boat insurance products provide excellent protection with great rates.
BOAT INSURANCE BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Here are some awesome features included in a boat insurance policy from Sun Coast General Insurance. Take a look at just a few of the options and benefits available to you:
- No Maximum Length or Hull Value
- Agreed Value Hull Coverage for total losses with Replacement Cost provided for most partial losses
- Wreck Removal with Hull coverage
- Tender coverage with $500 deductible
- Medical Payments $10,000 can be included (higher limits available)
- Personal Effects Coverage $2,500 included (higher limits available)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage $1,000 included (higher limits available)
- Uninsured Boater Coverage equal to the Protection & Indemnity limit, up to $2,000,000
- Aggregate for Extra Windstorm Expense $1,000 included
- Emergency Towing and Assistance $750 can be included (higher limits available)
- Pollution Liability Coverage
- Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation
- Jones Act Protection for injured crew member
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
As an office professional you never know when a dissatisfied client will reward your services with a professional liability lawsuit. These types of claims frequently allege that professional services were rendered in error, and lawsuits can cost big dollars.
Sun Coast’s Professional Liability policies can help you secure protection for your client to pay for defense costs and judgments that come from claims of professional negligence, error, or omission.
Current programs are:
Real Estate Agents Errors & Omissions
Insurance Agents Errors & Omissions
Looking for more info all of the exciting products Sun Coast offers? Contact us today!
Sun Coast Insurance Contact Information
(Used for all billing and correspondence to Sun Coast General)
PO Box 30750
Laguna Hills, CA 92654-0750
Customer Service (Insured Line) (949) 768-1180 (949) 768-4045
Accounting (949) 768-1132 (press 1)
SUN COAST GENERAL INSURANCE CLAIMS SUPPORT
SPECIALTY CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
Western General (NON-CA)
Lyndon Southern Insurance
Qualitas Insurance Company
WESTERN GENERAL CLAIMS
Classic Auto Program
NATION SAFE DRIVER
(866) 286-2075 – Roadside Assistance
(800) 338-2680 – Customer Service & Claims (8:50AM to 5:30 EST)
(800) 338-2680 – Travel Club Assistance
(800) 447-2901 – Travel Agency Service