MOTORCYCLE – SOUTH CAROLINA
Motorcycle Insurance Greenville
Fall for Greenville is a not to be missed tradition downtown Greenville. Especially if you’re on a bike!
Motorcycle Insurance Greenville- Discounts offered by Progressive
A great thing about your auto insurance company is that they offer discounts! You can call your agent and see what kind of discounts you can be eligible for motorcycle insurance Greenville. We made a list below of some of the popular ones that you could get for your motorcycle policy.
|No Accidents or Violations|
|Paid in Full|
Motorcycle Insurance Greenville- The Best Drives In Greenville, South Carolina
- If you are a young driver in Greenville perhaps you’ve thought about cruising in your very own motorcycle one of these days. With Harley-Davidson right down the road right off I385 and I85 it’s a hard thought to not consider.
- You’ve also become very aware of everything a Greenville based location has to offer. On one hand you have the mountains in one direction. Or you can head to the beach.
- Every bike owner in the Carolina’s will join you during bike week.
- If the beach isn’t your thing, just a short ride over and you’re in blue ridge mountain territory a few miles away from Asheville. If you’re brave enough you can head to the North Carolina/ Tennessee border and take on the “Tail of the Dragon” at Deals Gap. 318 curves all squeezed in to 11 miles.
- If all this sounds appealing to you it sounds like the word bike may just be in your blood after all.
Motorcycle Insurance Greenville- Do Your Insurance Homework
- But before you take off and hit up Harley-Davidson you should probably head over to your local insurance office and make some changes.
- Your current license you got under whatever vehicle you are driving does not carry over to your motorcycle. A separate license is required and maybe its hit you by now but a change in your insurance is also required.
- Coverage needed will change from state to state but if you’re a Greenville native here are your requirements as a SC motorcycle driver.
- Minimal liability insurance amounts include $25,000 per person for bodily injury, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $25,000 per accident for property damage.
- Comprehensive coverage is not required but highly recommended as the risks of driving a motorcycle are much higher than in a 4-wheel vehicle.
- With all these considerations you may decide your up for the changes to your motorcycle insurance Greenville and you’ll be on your way to your favorite scenic drive location.
The South Carolina Law requires of you to carry insurance whenever you ride your motorcycle on the state roads. In South Carolina Motorcycle Insurance required amounts of liability insurance are as follows:
$25,000―per person for bodily injury
$50,000―per accident for bodily injury
$25,000―per accident for property damage
While it is mandated by the state to carry liability insurance, you should also add physical damage coverage as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist and medical payments to your policy. Physical damage is also known as comprehensive, and collision will provide coverage if your bike is stolen or damaged by hail. You pull all this together and you are covered to enjoy a ride out on the ole bike!
Read more about other coverages on a motorcycle policy here.
|Other Insurance Guides by City|
|Cheap Car Insurance Calhan|
|Auto Insurance Pueblo|
|Auto Insurance Arizona|
|Cheap Car Insurance Horseshoe|
|Cheap Car Insurance Anderson|
|Car Insurance Grand Junction|
|Auto Insurance Fort Collins|
Last Updated on by Shawn Christie