American Summit Insurance Company is a subsidiary of National Lloyds Insurance Company. American Summit Insurance was chartered in 1956 and headquartered in Waco, Texas. Acquired by National Lloyds in 2001, American Summit specializes in affordable policed for both dwelling coverage and manufactured homes.
Financial Strength of American Summit and National Lloyds
Both National Lloyds Insurance Company and American Summit Insurance are rated “A” by Am Best. It is essential to know the financial ratings of the companies you are purchasing insurance through as it showcases their abilities to pay out on claims. National Lloyds is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hilltop Holdings which boasts $9.2 billion in assets and $1.4 billion in equity.
American Summit Insurance is sold through independent agents like A Plus Insurance to provide affordable policy options for consumers looking to purchased homeowners insurance.
Quoting American Summit Insurance
Your house is more than a dwelling. It is your home, and you require protection from the unexpected. Finding coverage is easy with American Summit and our agents will work with you to find insurance that is right for you and your budget. It does not matter if you are in Texas or Colorado, you will rest easy knowing you have the best product at the best prices.
American Summit Insurance Products
Through National Lloyds Insurance, we are proud to offer you the following products.
- Homeowners-overage to protect your home and personal property. If your home is owner-occupied, included in that coverage is liability and theft.
- Dwelling Fire- coverage to protect your home and personal property whether the home is occupied by you the owner, renter or seasonal occupant. Owners, landlords and tenants liability is also available as optional coverage.
- Vacant Property-coverage to provide fire and extended coverage for vacant properties on a 12-month term, with the option to add liability.
Making Payments, Changes and Filings Claims
For payments, please refer to the American Summit/National Lloyds customer website and select the make a payment tab. You may also call (800)749-6419 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Standard Time.
For filing a claim, you may submit it to us by email or give us a call so that we may walk you through the process. You can contact American Summit; Contact them at (800) 749-6419 during normal business hours. (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CST) alternatively, send an email to the claims department.
Having the following information on hand when you file a claim will help to speed up the claims process –
- a policy number,
- the date/time and
- type of loss and
- a description of what happened.
What is the claims process?
Report any losses to us as soon as possible, calling American Summit or sending an email to American Summit.
- After submitting the claim someone will contact you, usually within two business days. You can also contact American Summit after you submit the claim by calling their customer service center during normal business hours. (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. CST)
- If needed, a claims adjuster comes to your property to inspect the damages, usually within 48 hours, please be sure to show them all the damage.
- A representative from National Lloyds will explain your policy coverage and the details of your claim.
- The company may ask for additional information from you to help process your claim.
- If your policy covers the damages, they will issue you a claim payment.
At A Plus Insurance we are always here to help, but we know it is good practice to have useful contact info for your insurance company in emergency situations. Below you will find the best ways to reach American Summit Insurance Company
See if you can save money with one of our other home insurance carriers. 719-392-4000
Contact American Summit Insurance Company
Mailing Address – Waco Office
American Summit Insurance Company
P.O. Box 2650
Waco, Texas 76702-2650
Physical Address – Waco Office
American Summit Insurance Company
510 N Valley Mills Drive, Suite 202
Waco, Texas 76710
Simply call: 1-800-749-6419 between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday; fax at 254-730-9800 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.