Roadside Assistance Coverages
A Roadside Assistance Service is going to help you out with things like minor repairs to your car, if you are stranded on the side of the road because of a flat tire, needing gas and other things. Lets break down some of the things it includes…
- Towing– If you are broke down and you are needing your car towed to a nearby shop. Keep in mind that insurance only covers a certain mile limit, if it is outside of that limit, you will be charged for the limit you went over.
- Flat- Tire service- If you are needing assistance on changing a tire, someone will come out and help you change it.
- Locksmith service- If you have locked your keys in the car, a locksmith will come out and help you unlock your car for you.
- Lockout service– This is different from locksmith, in the sense that a lockout service is going try and unlock the car using a reach tool or a wedge to unlock your car.
- Fuel delivery- This will get someone coming out and providing you enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station.
- Battery service- This will get someone out to you to help you restart or jumpstart your battery for you if its dead in your car.
- Winching service- This is going to help you when your vehicle is stuck.
Given all of these reasons, any are likely to happen one time or another. So, it is a really good idea to have roadside assistance on your auto policy.
|Other Insurance Guides by City|
|Cheap Car Insurance South Carolina|
|Cheap Car Insurance Rock Hill|
|Cheap Car Insurance Keizer|
|Cheap Car Insurance Arizona|
|Auto Insurance Horseshoe|
|Cheap Car Insurance Denver|
Last Updated on November 7, 2021 by Shawn Christie