What is my neighbor paying for their 2012 NISSAN ROGUE
Full Coverage, 2012 NISSAN ROGUE
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 45-year-old – Full Coverage
2004 HONDA ACCORD: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors
|Coverage Type: Full Coverage
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1
|Year/Make/Model: 2012 NISSAN ROGUE
|Ownership Status: Own
|Rental Coverage: No
|More Auto Coverage Details
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident
|Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident with $200 deductible
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage
|Medical Payments: No Coverage
|Comprehensive Deductible: $1,000 deductible with $0 Glass deductible
Insurance Rating Factors
South Carolina 29303
Age Group: 40’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: No
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Progressive insurance – mobile app
The Progressive mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices and is designed to provide policyholders with convenient access to their insurance information and various tools. Some of the features that were available in the app at the time of my last update include:
- Digital ID Cards: Access your auto insurance ID cards directly from the app. This allows you to have proof of insurance on your phone, eliminating the need to carry physical ID cards.
- Policy Information: View details of your insurance policy, such as coverage limits, deductibles, and premium amounts.
- Claims: Initiate and manage insurance claims through the app. You can report accidents, upload photos of damages, and track the status of your claim.
- Payments: Make payments for your insurance premiums within the app, view billing history, and set up payment reminders.
- Roadside Assistance: Request roadside assistance if you encounter a breakdown or emergency while driving.
- Snapshot® Program: If you are enrolled in Progressive’s Snapshot program, you may be able to access your driving data and monitor your driving habits to potentially earn discounts.
- Find an Agent: Locate nearby Progressive agents if you prefer to discuss insurance matters in person.
- Chat Support: Some versions of the app may offer live chat support for customer service inquiries.
Keep in mind that app features and availability may vary based on your location and the version of the app. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about the Progressive mobile app, visit the official app stores (Google Play Store for Android devices or Apple App Store for iOS devices) and search for “Progressive – Car Insurance.” Download the app from the official store to ensure you have a legitimate and secure version.
What is comprehensive and collision?
Comprehensive and collision insurance are two types of coverage that are commonly offered as part of an auto insurance policy. They provide protection for different types of damage to your vehicle, and each covers specific scenarios:
- Comprehensive Insurance: Comprehensive insurance, often referred to as “comp” or “other than collision” coverage, provides protection for damages to your vehicle that are not caused by a collision with another vehicle. It covers a wide range of events and perils, including:
- Theft or vandalism: If your car is stolen or damaged due to vandalism, comprehensive insurance can help cover the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Natural disasters: It includes damages caused by events like floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, or wildfires.
- Falling objects: If your vehicle is damaged by falling trees, branches, or other objects, comprehensive insurance will typically cover it.
- Animal collisions: If you hit an animal like a deer or a dog, comprehensive insurance can pay for the repairs.
Comprehensive insurance is optional in most cases, but it may be required if you are leasing or financing your vehicle. The cost of comprehensive coverage can depend on factors such as the value of your car, your deductible (the amount you pay out of pocket before the insurance kicks in), and your location (areas prone to certain risks may have higher premiums).
- Collision Insurance: Collision insurance provides coverage for damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object, regardless of who is at fault. This coverage is designed to pay for repairs or to replace your car if it’s totaled in the accident.
Collision insurance is also generally optional, but lenders may require it if you have a car loan. The cost of collision coverage can depend on factors such as the make and model of your car, your driving history, your deductible, and the coverage limits you choose.
Both comprehensive and collision insurance can significantly impact your insurance premiums. Many drivers opt for these coverages, especially if their vehicle is relatively new or has a higher value, as they provide additional protection beyond the required liability coverage. It’s essential to carefully review your auto insurance policy to understand the coverage limits, deductibles, and exclusions associated with comprehensive and collision insurance.
What is the reputation of a 2012 NISSAN ROGUE?
The Nissan Rogue was generally regarded as a reliable and practical compact SUV with good fuel efficiency, comfortable seating, and a smooth ride. Its design and features were considered modern and competitive for its time.
On the downside, some criticisms of the 2012 Nissan Rogue included:
- Underpowered engine: The base four-cylinder engine was not as powerful as some competitors, which might have affected performance during heavy acceleration or towing.
- Limited cargo space: While it was spacious for a compact SUV, some rivals offered more cargo capacity.
- Outdated technology: As with any older vehicle, the technology and infotainment system in the 2012 Rogue might not have been as advanced as newer models.
To get a more accurate and up-to-date picture of the 2012 Nissan Rogue’s reputation, we recommend checking recent consumer reviews, automotive forums, and professional reviews from reputable sources. Keep in mind that the vehicle is now more than a decade old, so the condition of individual cars will heavily depend on their maintenance and care over the years. If you’re considering purchasing a used 2012 Nissan Rogue, have it thoroughly inspected by a qualified mechanic before making a decision.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.