What is my neighbor paying for their 2002 Honda Odyssey?
Auto-Liability, 2002 Honda Odyssey
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 22 year old with Violations – Liability Only.
2002 Honda Odyssey: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and Other Factors
|Coverage Type: Liability Only
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1
|Year/Make/Model: 2002 Honda Odyssey
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off
|Rental Coverage: No
|More Auto Coverage Details
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $25,000 Property Damage
|Uninsured Motorist: Rejected
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected
|Medical Payments: Rejected
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: None
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Age Group: Mid 40’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
What Is A Paperless Discount With Progressive?
Progressive is an insurance company that offers a variety of insurance products, including auto insurance. A “paperless discount” with Progressive refers to a discount that the company provides to policyholders who choose to receive their policy documents and communications electronically instead of through traditional paper mail.
By opting for paperless communication, customers can access their insurance documents, billing statements, and other policy-related information online through Progressive’s website or mobile app. This not only helps in reducing paper waste but also simplifies the process for customers, as they can easily access their information whenever they need it without the hassle of managing physical documents.
The discount amount and eligibility criteria for the paperless discount may vary based on the policy and the region in which the customer resides. To find out more about Progressive’s current paperless discount and how it applies to your specific policy, it is recommended to visit their official website or contact their customer support directly. Keep in mind that insurance policies and discounts can change over time, so the details may be different if you are inquiring about this after my last update.
Why Should I Consider Adding Roadside Assistance To An Auto Policy?
Adding roadside assistance to an auto insurance policy can provide several valuable benefits and peace of mind for drivers. Here are some reasons why you should consider adding roadside assistance:
- Emergency Towing: If your vehicle breaks down and cannot be driven safely, roadside assistance can arrange for towing to a nearby repair shop or a location of your choice. This can save you from the hassle of finding and paying for a towing service yourself, which can be expensive.
- Jump-Starts and Battery Service: If your car’s battery dies, roadside assistance can provide a jump-start to get you back on the road. They can also help diagnose battery-related issues and assist with replacements if necessary.
- Flat Tire Assistance: If you get a flat tire, the roadside assistance service can help you change the tire with your spare or, if needed, tow your vehicle to a tire repair shop.
- Lockout Service: If you accidentally lock your keys inside your vehicle, roadside assistance can help you gain access to your car, saving you from having to call a locksmith.
- Fuel Delivery: If you run out of gas while on the road, roadside assistance can deliver a small amount of fuel to get you to the nearest gas station.
- Mechanical Breakdowns: If your vehicle experiences a mechanical failure, roadside assistance can provide help on the spot or arrange for towing to a qualified repair facility.
- Convenience and Peace of Mind: Knowing that you have roadside assistance coverage can provide peace of mind, especially during long trips or when driving in unfamiliar areas. It offers a safety net in case of unexpected breakdowns or emergencies, helping you feel more secure on the road.
- Cost Savings: While the cost of adding roadside assistance to your auto insurance policy may vary, it is often relatively affordable compared to the potential expenses of calling for assistance independently, such as towing or lockout services.
Before adding roadside assistance to your policy, be sure to review the specific details of the coverage, including any limitations or exclusions. Some policies may have certain restrictions on the number of service calls or coverage distance from your home. Also, consider any existing memberships or services you may already have, as you might have overlapping coverage through other sources such as a credit card or auto club membership.
What Is the Reputation of a 2002 Honda Odyssey?
The 2002 Honda Odyssey has generally earned a positive reputation among owners and automotive enthusiasts. It is important to note that the reputation of a vehicle can vary depending on factors such as maintenance history, individual driving habits, and overall care. Here are some key points about the reputation of the 2002 Honda Odyssey:
- Reliability: Honda vehicles, in general, are known for their reliability, and the 2002 Odyssey is no exception. Many owners have reported that their Odyssey has provided them with years of trouble-free driving.
- Family-Friendly: The Odyssey is a popular choice among families due to its spacious interior, comfortable seating, and versatile cargo options. The minivan’s sliding doors and easy access to the rear seats make it convenient for passengers, especially those with children.
- Safety: The 2002 Honda Odyssey received favorable safety ratings during its time, which adds to its appeal as a family-oriented vehicle. However, safety standards have evolved over the years, so it’s essential to consider modern safety features when comparing it to newer models.
- Performance: While the 2002 Odyssey provided decent performance for its time, it’s not a performance-oriented vehicle. It was designed to prioritize comfort and practicality over sportiness.
- Transmission Issues: One common concern reported by some owners of the 2002 Odyssey was related to transmission issues. Some experienced premature transmission failure, but it’s worth noting that Honda extended the warranty for certain transmission repairs to address these problems.
- Rust Issues: In areas with harsh winters or salted roads, some owners reported rust issues, particularly on the rear wheel arches. Regular maintenance and rust protection measures can help mitigate this problem.
- Fuel Efficiency: The 2002 Odyssey’s fuel efficiency is typical for a minivan of its size and era. While not exceptionally fuel-efficient, it offers acceptable mileage for a vehicle of its class.
When considering purchasing a used 2002 Honda Odyssey or any older vehicle, it’s crucial to have a thorough pre-purchase inspection by a qualified mechanic. This inspection can help identify any potential issues or needed repairs. Additionally, checking the vehicle’s maintenance history and vehicle history report can provide valuable insights into how well the vehicle was cared for by previous owners.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.