What is my neighbor paying for their 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO
Liability only Coverage, 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO
See a sample rate for a Male Driver/Married 43-year-old – Liability only
2012 CHEVY SILVERADO: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability only coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 2|
|Year/Make/Model: 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $100,000 each person,$300,000 each accident,$100,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Medical Payments: No Coverage|
|Comprehensive Deductible: No Coverage|
Insurance Rating Factors
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado 80911
Age Group: 40’s
Legal Marital Status: Married
Prior Insurance: Yes
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Progressive Insurance Vs State Farm
Progressive and State Farm are two well-known and reputable insurance companies in the United States. While both offer a range of insurance products, including auto insurance, they have some differences in terms of their approach, coverage options, and customer service. Here’s a comparison of Progressive vs. State Farm to help you make an informed decision:
- Insurance Coverage Offerings:
- Progressive: Progressive offers a wide range of insurance products, including auto, home, renters, boat, motorcycle, RV, and more. They are known for their innovative features like Snapshot, a usage-based insurance program.
- State Farm: State Farm also provides a comprehensive selection of insurance products, such as auto, home, renters, life, health, and more. They have a strong presence in the market and are one of the largest insurers in the U.S.
- Pricing and Discounts:
- Progressive: Progressive is often recognized for its competitive pricing and various discounts. They offer discounts for safe driving, bundling policies, and more.
- State Farm: State Farm is known for its personalized approach to pricing and discounts. They offer discounts for good students, safe drivers, and multi-policy holders.
- Customer Service:
- Progressive: Progressive is generally praised for its user-friendly website and mobile app, making it easy for customers to manage their policies online. They also offer 24/7 claims reporting and support.
- State Farm: State Farm has a vast network of local agents, which can provide personalized assistance and advice. They are often recognized for their customer service and accessibility through local offices.
- Financial Strength:
- Progressive: Progressive has a strong financial rating and is considered financially stable by rating agencies like A.M. Best and Moody’s.
- State Farm: State Farm is one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and has a strong financial standing.
- Coverage Options:
- Progressive: Progressive offers a range of coverage options, and they are known for their usage-based insurance programs, such as Snapshot, which can potentially offer discounts based on safe driving habits.
- State Farm: State Farm provides various coverage options, and they are particularly known for their auto insurance policies, including comprehensive and collision coverage.
Insurance facts: Will my rates go up after an accident or a ticket?
n most cases, your auto insurance rates are likely to increase after an accident or a traffic ticket. However, the extent to which your rates go up can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Severity of the Accident or Violation: Insurance companies often consider the severity of the accident or the nature of the traffic violation when determining rate increases. A minor fender-bender may result in a smaller rate increase compared to a more serious accident.
- At-Fault or Not-At-Fault: If you were found to be at fault in an accident, your rates are more likely to increase compared to being in an accident where you were not at fault. Insurance companies typically view at-fault accidents as a higher risk.
- Previous Driving Record: Your driving history plays a significant role. If you have a history of accidents or traffic violations, your rates may increase more than if you have a clean driving record.
- Insurance Company Policies: Different insurance companies have varying policies when it comes to rate increases after accidents or tickets. Some may offer accident forgiveness programs, which could prevent your rates from going up after your first at-fault accident. Others may have stricter policies.
- State Regulations: Insurance regulations and laws can vary from state to state. In some states, insurance companies are more restricted in how they can increase rates after accidents or violations.
- Type of Coverage: The type of coverage you have can also affect rate increases. For example, a rate increase on your liability coverage may be less significant than an increase on your comprehensive or collision coverage.
What is the reputation of a 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO?
The 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO is generally well-regarded in the truck community. It’s known for its durability, towing capacity, and overall ruggedness. Here are some key points about its reputation:
- Reliability: Many owners have reported that the 2012 Silverado is a reliable vehicle that can handle heavy-duty tasks. It’s often praised for its long-lasting engine and drivetrain components.
- Towing and Hauling: The Silverado is designed for towing and hauling, and it’s known for its impressive towing capacity. It’s a popular choice among those who need a truck for work or recreational purposes.
- Comfort: In addition to its rugged capabilities, the 2012 Silverado offers a comfortable interior with various trim levels and options for customization. This makes it a versatile choice for both work and everyday driving.
- Fuel Efficiency: Depending on the engine choice, fuel efficiency can vary. Smaller V6 engines tend to be more fuel-efficient, while larger V8 engines offer more power but consume more fuel. Keep in mind that fuel efficiency might not be a strong suit compared to smaller vehicles.
- Safety: The 2012 Silverado typically comes equipped with safety features like airbags, stability control, and antilock brakes. However, its safety ratings can vary depending on the specific model and optional safety features.
- Resale Value: CHEVY SILVERADO often have good resale value due to their reputation for durability and reliability. However, resale value can also depend on factors like mileage, condition, and market demand.
It’s important to note that individual experiences with any vehicle can vary, and maintenance history plays a significant role in the long-term performance and reliability of a used vehicle. When considering a 2012 CHEVY SILVERADO, it’s a good idea to have a trusted mechanic inspect the vehicle before purchase, especially if it’s a used model.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.