What is my neighbor paying for their 2013 Hyundai Sonata?
Full Coverage, 2013 Hyundai Sonata
See a sample rate for a Male Driver / Single 52 year old with No Violations – Full Coverage.
2013 Hyundai Sonata: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and Other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Full Coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2013 Hyundai Sonata|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $25,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: $500 Deductible|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Longmont, Colorado
Age Group: Early 50’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Do Insurance Companies Look At My Previous Driving History When Calculating My Auto Premium?
Yes, insurance companies typically consider your previous driving history when calculating your auto insurance premium. Your driving history is an important factor that helps insurers assess your risk as a driver. They may review information such as:
- Traffic violations: Insurance companies check if you have any past traffic violations, including speeding tickets, running red lights, or reckless driving. A history of frequent violations can lead to higher premiums.
- Accidents: Insurers consider your involvement in previous accidents, especially if you were at fault. Being responsible for accidents can increase the likelihood of future claims, resulting in higher premiums.
- Claims history: Your insurance company will look at your claims history to see if you have made any previous claims. Frequent or significant claims could indicate a higher risk of future claims and may result in higher premiums.
- Driving record: Insurance companies review your overall driving record, including the length of time you’ve been licensed, any gaps in coverage, and any previous insurance cancellations. A clean driving record with no lapses in coverage is typically preferred and can help lower your premiums.
- Driver’s license points: If your state uses a points system for traffic violations, insurance companies may consider the number of points on your license. Accumulating points due to traffic violations can lead to higher insurance rates.
It’s important to note that different insurance companies may weigh these factors differently, and the impact on your premium can vary. However, in general, a clean driving history with no accidents or violations will usually result in lower insurance premiums, while a history of accidents or violations can lead to higher premiums.
Will Having a Higher Deductible Amount Set on My Full Coverage Insurance Policy Lower My Monthly Payment?
Yes, setting a higher deductible amount on your full coverage insurance policy can lower your monthly payment. A deductible is the amount you agree to pay out of pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in to cover the remaining expenses in the event of a claim.
When you opt for a higher deductible, you are essentially taking on more financial responsibility in the event of a claim. By assuming a greater portion of the risk, you are seen as a lower-risk customer to the insurance company, and they can offer you a lower premium in return.
A higher deductible reduces the insurer’s potential payout in the event of a claim, which makes you less likely to file smaller or more frequent claims. As a result, the insurance company can provide a discounted premium for assuming a portion of the risk.
However, it’s essential to carefully consider your financial situation before choosing a higher deductible. While it can lower your monthly payment, you should ensure that you can comfortably afford the deductible amount if you need to make a claim. It’s important to strike a balance between your monthly budget and your ability to pay the deductible if an accident occurs.
What Is the Reputation of a 2013 Hyundai Sonata?
The 2013 Hyundai Sonata generally has a positive reputation among car owners and automotive reviewers. Here are some key points about the reputation of the 2013 Hyundai Sonata:
- Design and Features: The 2013 Sonata received praise for its stylish and modern exterior design, which set it apart from many competitors in its class. The interior was well-designed, offering a spacious cabin with comfortable seating and a good amount of standard features.
- Performance and Fuel Efficiency: The Sonata offered a range of engine options, including a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine and a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. The base engine provided adequate power and fuel efficiency, while the turbocharged engine offered a more spirited driving experience. The Sonata was generally regarded as having good fuel efficiency for its class.
- Ride and Handling: The Sonata received positive reviews for its smooth and comfortable ride. It offered composed handling and responsive steering, making it enjoyable to drive both in city environments and on the highway.
- Reliability and Safety: The 2013 Sonata had a reputation for solid reliability, with many owners reporting few mechanical issues. In terms of safety, it received good crash test ratings and was equipped with standard safety features, including antilock brakes, stability control, and multiple airbags.
- Recalls: It’s worth noting that there were a few recalls associated with the 2013 Hyundai Sonata, addressing issues such as potential brake pedal detachment, airbag system malfunctions, and engine concerns. However, recalls are not uncommon in the automotive industry, and Hyundai addressed these issues promptly.
As with any used vehicle, it’s essential to have a thorough inspection and review the specific maintenance and repair history of the individual car you’re considering, as well as obtaining a vehicle history report. This will provide a better understanding of its condition and ensure you make an informed purchase decision.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.
Need Some Proof? Check Out Some of Our Reviews!
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
Homeowners, renters, and mobile home owners: make sure you have the protection you need.