What Is My Neighbor Paying For Their: 2012 FORD FOCUS
57, Male, GREENVILLE, South Carolina 29615
|Year/Make Model: 2012 FORD FOCUS|
|Ownership Status: Owned|
|Discount: Continuous Insurance Discount – Gold | Paperless | Three Year Safe Driving|
|Selected Coverages With Carrier: Progressive|
|Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident|
|Property Damage Liability: $25,000 each person|
Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident with $200 deductible
|Comprehensive: $1,000 deductible with $0 Glass deductible|
Collision: No Coverage
Medical Payments: No Coverage
Rental Reimbursement: No Coverage
Roadside Assistance: Selected
Pros and Cons of Full Coverage Insurance
Pros of Full Coverage Car Insurance:
- Comprehensive protection: Full coverage car insurance typically includes liability coverage, as well as additional coverage options such as collision and comprehensive coverage. This means it provides more comprehensive protection for your own vehicle, in addition to covering damages and injuries sustained by other parties in an accident.
- Vehicle repair/replacement: With full coverage insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing that your own vehicle is protected. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, collision coverage can help cover the repair or replacement costs, regardless of who is at fault. Comprehensive coverage can also protect against non-accident related damages, such as theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
- Additional benefits: Full coverage insurance may offer additional benefits, such as roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, and gap coverage, which can provide extra protection and convenience in certain situations.
Cons of Full Coverage Car Insurance:
- Higher cost: Full coverage insurance tends to be more expensive compared to liability insurance due to the additional coverage options it offers. Premiums can be significantly higher, especially if you have a newer or more expensive vehicle, which could increase the overall cost of owning and maintaining a car.
- More complex: Full coverage insurance can be more complex to understand and manage, as it includes multiple coverage options with different limits, deductibles, and conditions. It may require more time and effort to research and select the right coverage options that suit your needs and budget.
- Not always necessary: Depending on the age, condition, and value of your vehicle, as well as your own financial situation, full coverage insurance may not always be necessary. If you have an older vehicle with a low market value, for example, the cost of full coverage insurance premiums over time may outweigh the potential benefits of repairing or replacing the vehicle in case of an accident
Total 6 Month Premium:
Monthly Installments: $152.16
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
Homeowners, renters, and mobile home owners: make sure you have the protection you need.