What Is My Neighbor Paying For Their: 2014 NISSAN ALTIMA
32, Female, SPARTANBURG, South Carolina 29306
|Year/Make Model: 2014 NISSAN ALTIMA|
|Ownership Status: Owned|
|Discount: Continuous Insurance Discount – Silver | Five Year Accident Free | Three Year Safe Driving|
|Selected Coverages With Carrier: Progressive|
|Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident|
|Property Damage Liability: $25,000 each person|
Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage
|Comprehensive: No Coverage|
Collision: No Coverage
Medical Payments: No Coverage
Rental Reimbursement: No Coverage
Roadside Assistance: No Coverage
Pros and Cons of Liability Insurance
Pros of Liability Car Insurance:
- Cost-effective: Liability car insurance typically costs less than full coverage insurance. This is because it only covers damages and injuries to other parties involved in an accident and not your own vehicle.
- Legal requirement: Liability insurance is often a legal requirement in most states. It helps you meet the minimum insurance coverage mandated by the law, so you can drive legally without risking fines or penalties.
- Simplicity: Liability insurance is relatively simple compared to full coverage insurance, as it only covers damages caused to others in an accident. It typically doesn’t include additional coverage options such as collision, comprehensive, or other add-ons, making it less complex to understand and manage.
Cons of Liability Car Insurance:
- Limited coverage: Liability insurance only covers damages and injuries sustained by other parties in an accident that you are responsible for. It does not cover damages to your own vehicle or injuries to yourself or your passengers. This means you would have to pay for repairs or medical expenses out of pocket if you are at fault in an accident.
- Inadequate protection: Liability insurance may not provide enough coverage to fully protect your financial assets in case of a serious accident. If the damages or medical expenses exceed your liability coverage limits, you may be personally responsible for the remaining costs, which could be financially devastating.
Total 6 Month Premium:
Monthly Installments: $116.33