What is my neighbor paying for their 2018 FORD EXPLORER
Full Coverage, 2018 FORD EXPLORER
See a sample rate for a Male Driver/Married 35 -year-old – Full Coverage
2018 FORD EXPLORER: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 2|
|Year/Make/Model: 2018 FORD EXPLORER|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: yes|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $100,000 each person,$300,000 each accident,$50,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: $100,000 each person,$300,000 each accident,$50,000 each accident with $200 deductible|
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Medical Payments: No Coverage|
|Comprehensive Deductible: $500 deductible with $0 Glass deductible|
Insurance Rating Factors
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina 29306
Age Group: 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Married
Prior Insurance: No
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Progressive Insurance Facts
Certainly, here are some interesting facts about Progressive Insurance:
- Founding and History: Progressive Insurance was founded in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green. The company initially aimed to provide affordable auto insurance to high-risk drivers, a market segment often overlooked by traditional insurers.
- Flo the Progressive Girl: One of the most recognizable aspects of Progressive’s branding is the character “Flo,” played by actress Stephanie Courtney. Flo has become an iconic figure in insurance advertising and is known for her quirky and humorous commercials.
- Snapshot Program: Progressive introduced its Snapshot program, which is a usage-based insurance (UBI) offering that tracks driving behavior. Drivers can potentially earn discounts based on their safe driving habits, as recorded by a device or mobile app.
- Direct-to-Consumer Model: Progressive has been a pioneer in the direct-to-consumer business model, allowing customers to purchase insurance directly from the company through its website, call centers, and mobile app. This approach eliminates the need for traditional agents and brokers.
10 Discounts In Auto Insurance
Using discounts in auto insurance can significantly help you lower your insurance premiums while maintaining the coverage you need. Insurance companies often offer various discounts based on factors such as your driving habits, vehicle features, and personal characteristics. Here are some common discounts you might consider taking advantage of:
1. Safe Driver Discount:
- Many insurers offer discounts for drivers who have a clean driving record and haven’t had any accidents or violations for a certain period.
2. Multi-Vehicle Discount:
- If you have more than one vehicle insured with the same company, you could be eligible for a discount on your premiums.
3. Multi-Policy Discount:
- Bundling your auto insurance with other types of insurance, such as homeowners or renters insurance, can often lead to a discount on both policies.
4. Good Student Discount:
- Students who maintain good grades (typically a B average or higher) can qualify for a discount.
5. Defensive Driving Course Discount:
- Completing a defensive driving course can sometimes lead to a discount, as it shows your commitment to safe driving practices.
6. Low Mileage Discount:
- If you drive fewer miles than average annually, you might be eligible for a discount.
7. Safety Features Discount:
- If your vehicle is equipped with safety features such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, and anti-theft devices, you could receive a discount.
8. Pay-in-Full Discount:
- Paying your annual premium in full rather than in monthly installments can often lead to a discount.
9. Loyalty Discount:
- Staying with the same insurance company for an extended period might make you eligible for a loyalty discount.
10. Membership or Affiliation Discounts: – Being a member of certain organizations, alumni associations, or professional groups might qualify you for special discounts.
What is the reputation of a 2018 FORD EXPLORER?
1. Performance and Engine Options:
- The 2018 Ford Explorer offers a range of engine choices, including a base V6 engine, a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, and a more powerful twin-turbocharged V6 engine in the sportier models. These engines provide good performance and towing capabilities for an SUV of its size.
2. Interior and Comfort:
- The Explorer’s interior is spacious and can accommodate up to seven passengers, depending on the seating configuration. Higher trims often come with quality materials, and available features include leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, and advanced infotainment systems.
3. Safety Features:
- The 2018 Ford Explorer typically comes with a suite of advanced safety features, including available options like adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and automatic emergency braking. However, the availability of these features can depend on the trim level and packages.
- The reliability of the 2018 Ford Explorer can vary based on individual vehicles. Some owners reported positive experiences with minimal issues, while others mentioned problems related to electronics, transmission, and other mechanical components. It’s recommended to research specific vehicle history reports and consumer reviews to gauge the reliability of a used model.
5. Fuel Efficiency:
- Fuel efficiency can vary based on the engine choice. The base V6 engine tends to offer average fuel economy for the class, while the turbocharged four-cylinder engine may provide slightly better efficiency.
6. Customer Satisfaction:
- Overall, the 2018 Ford Explorer received positive reviews from many owners who appreciated its comfortable ride, spacious interior, and versatility. However, as with any vehicle, there were also some reports of dissatisfaction related to various issues.
For the most current and detailed information about the reputation of the 2018 Ford Explorer, I recommend checking recent consumer reviews, automotive forums, and resources such as JD Power, Consumer Reports, and Kelley Blue Book. Additionally, if you’re considering purchasing a used 2018 Ford Explorer, having a trusted mechanic inspect the vehicle before making a decision is a good practice.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.