What is my neighbor paying for their 2014 HONDA ACCORD
Full Coverage, 2014 HONDA ACCORD
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 21-year-old – Full Coverage
2014 HONDA ACCORD: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Full Coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2014 HONDA ACCORD|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident with $200 deductible|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Medical Payments: No Coverage|
|Comprehensive Deductible: $1,000 deductible with $0 Glass deductible|
Insurance Rating Factors
South Carolina 29334
Age Group: 21’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: No
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Auto insurance with progressive
Progressive is one of the largest auto insurance providers in the United States, known for its innovative insurance offerings and wide range of coverage options. Here are some key points about auto insurance with Progressive:
Coverage Options: Progressive offers a variety of coverage options to suit individual needs. Some of the main coverage options include liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, medical payments coverage, and more.
Snapshot Program: Progressive offers a usage-based insurance program called Snapshot. It involves installing a device in your vehicle or using a mobile app to track your driving habits. Depending on your driving behavior, you may qualify for discounts on your insurance premium.
What types of auto insurance coverage are there?
- Liability Coverage: Liability coverage is the most basic and often mandatory type of auto insurance. It consists of two components: bodily injury liability and property damage liability. Bodily injury liability covers the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs associated with injuries to other people if you’re at fault in an accident. Property damage liability covers the repair or replacement costs for damage to someone else’s property caused by your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage pays for the repair or replacement of your vehicle if it’s damaged in a collision with another vehicle or object, regardless of who is at fault. It is particularly helpful if you have a new or valuable car.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides protection against damages to your vehicle caused by events other than collisions. This can include theft, vandalism, fire, natural disasters, falling objects, and animal collisions. Like collision coverage, comprehensive coverage is also useful for newer or more valuable vehicles.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments: PIP or medical payments coverage helps cover medical expenses for you and your passengers if you’re injured in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. It may also cover other related costs like lost wages and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage (UM) and underinsured motorist coverage (UIM) protect you if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who has no insurance (UM) or insufficient insurance to cover the damages (UIM). It helps pay for medical expenses and property damage that the at-fault driver’s insurance would typically cover if they were adequately insured.
- Gap Insurance: Gap insurance is optional and is especially relevant if you have a car loan or lease. If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, gap insurance covers the difference between the outstanding loan amount and the actual cash value of your car.
It’s essential to carefully consider your insurance needs and consult with an insurance professional to determine the right coverage for your specific situation. The requirements and availability of these coverage types may vary based on your location and the insurance company you choose.
What is the reputation of a 2014 HONDA ACCORD?
The Accord has long been known for its reliability, fuel efficiency, and practicality, and the 2014 model continued to uphold these traits.
Some key aspects that contributed to the positive reputation of the 2014 Honda Accord include:
- Reliability: Honda vehicles, including the Accord, are often praised for their reliability and durability. Many owners reported that their 2014 Accord performed well with minimal mechanical issues over the years.
- Fuel Efficiency: The 2014 Accord offered good fuel efficiency, especially with its four-cylinder engine options. This made it an economical choice for daily commuting and long-distance driving.
- Comfort and Interior Quality: The Accord’s interior was well-designed, providing a comfortable and spacious cabin for both passengers and the driver. The materials used in the interior were generally of good quality.
- Safety: The 2014 Honda Accord received favorable safety ratings, and it came equipped with various safety features, making it a safe choice for families and individuals.
- Resale Value: Due to its strong reputation and reliability, the Accord typically held its value well over time, making it a desirable option for used car buyers.
However, it’s important to note that individual experiences with any car can vary based on maintenance, driving habits, and other factors. As the vehicle is now several years old, it’s recommended to have a thorough inspection done before purchasing a used 2014 Honda Accord to ensure its condition meets your expectations.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.