What is my neighbor paying for their 2017 TOYOTA COROLLA
Liability Only, 2017 TOYOTA COROLLA
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 35-year-old –Liability Only
2014 CHEVROLET IMPALA: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Full Coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2017 TOYOTA COROLLA|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive Deductible: No Coverage|
Insurance Rating Factors
Age Group: 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: No
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Who Is Progressive Insurance Company?
Over the years, Progressive has grown to become one of the largest auto insurance providers in the United States. In addition to auto insurance, they offer other types of insurance coverage, including home insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, and RV insurance.
What factors influence insurance premiums?
Several factors can influence insurance premiums. The specific factors vary depending on the type of insurance, but here are some common elements that can impact insurance premiums across different types of coverage:
- Age and gender: Younger individuals, particularly teenagers, tend to have higher insurance premiums due to their perceived higher risk. Similarly, males may have higher premiums compared to females in certain types of insurance, such as auto insurance.
- Driving record: For auto insurance, your driving history plays a significant role. A clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations usually results in lower premiums, while a history of accidents or tickets can increase premiums.
- Location: The area where you live can affect insurance rates. Insurance companies consider factors like crime rates, population density, and the likelihood of accidents or natural disasters in your location.
- Credit history: In some jurisdictions, credit history is taken into account when determining insurance premiums. Individuals with a poor credit history may be seen as higher risk and thus face higher premiums.
- Type of coverage and policy limits: The scope of coverage and the limits you choose will impact your premiums. Higher coverage limits or broader coverage options generally result in higher premiums.
- Vehicle or property characteristics: For auto or home insurance, the make, model, age, and safety features of your vehicle or property can affect premiums. Safer and more secure vehicles or homes may qualify for lower rates.
- Insurance claims history: If you have a history of filing claims, insurance companies may view you as a higher risk and potentially charge higher premiums.
- Health factors: For health or life insurance, factors such as age, overall health condition, pre-existing medical conditions, and lifestyle choices (e.g., smoking) can influence premium rates.
- Business risk factors: For business insurance, factors like industry type, size of the business, revenue, location, and past claims history can impact premiums.
It’s important to note that each insurance company has its own underwriting criteria and may weigh these factors differently. Additionally, some factors may be more relevant for certain types of insurance compared to others.
What is the reputation of a 2017 TOYOTA COROLLA
The 2017 Toyota Corolla has generally been well-regarded in terms of its reputation. Here are some key points about the reputation of the 2017 Toyota Corolla:
- Reliability: Toyota vehicles, including the Corolla, have a strong reputation for reliability. The 2017 Corolla is known for its durability and long-lasting performance. It is often praised for its low maintenance costs and high resale value.
- Fuel efficiency: The 2017 Corolla offers good fuel efficiency, which is an important factor for many drivers. It typically achieves competitive fuel economy ratings, making it an economical choice for daily commuting and long drives.
- Safety: The 2017 Corolla received favorable safety ratings. It usually comes equipped with standard safety features, including multiple airbags, antilock brakes, stability control, and traction control. Some models may also have additional safety options like a rearview camera or advanced driver assistance systems.
- Comfort and practicality: The Corolla is often considered a practical and comfortable compact sedan. It provides a comfortable ride, good interior space, and user-friendly features. The trunk space is generally spacious for its class, offering ample room for cargo.
- Performance: While the Corolla is not known for its sporty performance, it delivers a smooth and predictable driving experience. Its focus is more on fuel efficiency and reliability rather than high-performance capabilities.
- Customer satisfaction: The 2017 Corolla has garnered positive feedback from many owners. However, individual experiences can vary, so it is always a good idea to research and read reviews specific to the vehicle you are considering.
Overall, the 2017 Toyota Corolla is often regarded as a reliable and practical choice in the compact sedan segment. It offers good fuel efficiency, safety features, and a comfortable driving experience. However, personal preferences and individual vehicle history should also be taken into consideration when assessing the reputation of any specific vehicle.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.