What is my neighbor paying for their 2018 Nissan Rogue?
Auto-Full Coverage, 2018 Nissan Rogue
See a sample rate for a Female Driver / Single 42 year old with No Violations – Full Coverage.
2018 Nissan Rogue: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Full Coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2018 Nissan Rogue|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $25,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: $1,000 Deductible|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Aguilar, Colorado
Age Group: Early 40’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
What is Colorado’s State Minimum Requirement for Auto Insurance?
The minimum auto insurance requirements in Colorado were as follows:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $25,000 per person injured in any one accident and $50,000 for all persons injured in any one accident.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $15,000 for injury to or destruction of property of others in any one accident.
These minimum coverage requirements are often referred to as “25/50/15.”
However, please note that insurance regulations can change over time, and it’s always best to consult with your insurance provider or refer to the most up-to-date information from the Colorado Division of Insurance or the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies for the current minimum insurance requirements in Colorado.
Why Should I Consider Full Coverage Insurance?
Full coverage insurance, also known as comprehensive and collision coverage, offers a higher level of protection compared to just carrying the minimum liability coverage required by your state. Here are some reasons why you should consider full coverage insurance:
- Protection for your own vehicle: Liability insurance only covers damages to others in an accident. Full coverage insurance provides additional protection for your own vehicle if it is damaged or destroyed due to an accident, theft, vandalism, natural disasters, or other covered events. This can help you avoid significant out-of-pocket expenses for repairs or vehicle replacement.
- Peace of mind: Having full coverage insurance provides peace of mind knowing that you have comprehensive protection for your vehicle. Accidents and unforeseen events can happen, and having the necessary coverage can alleviate stress and financial burdens associated with repairs or replacement.
- Lender or leasing requirements: If you have financed or leased your vehicle, the lender or leasing company may require you to carry full coverage insurance until the loan or lease is paid off. This is to protect their financial interest in the vehicle and ensure it can be repaired or replaced in case of damage.
- Enhanced coverage options: Full coverage insurance often includes additional coverage options, such as rental car reimbursement, roadside assistance, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. These additional features can provide extra protection and convenience in various situations.
- Higher liability limits: Full coverage insurance typically includes higher liability limits compared to minimum coverage. This can be beneficial if you are found at fault in an accident that causes significant injuries or property damage to others, as higher liability limits can help protect your assets and provide financial support in legal proceedings.
Ultimately, the decision to carry full coverage insurance depends on your individual circumstances, the value of your vehicle, and your risk tolerance. It’s advisable to evaluate your needs, consider the cost of the coverage, and consult with an insurance professional who can provide guidance based on your specific situation.
What Is the Reputation of a 2018 Nissan Rogue?
The 2018 Nissan Rogue generally has a good reputation among consumers and automotive reviewers. Here are some key points regarding the reputation of the 2018 Nissan Rogue:
- Reliability: The Rogue is known for its reliability and durability. Nissan has a solid track record for producing reliable vehicles, and the Rogue is no exception. It is built with quality materials and has been praised for its longevity.
- Safety: The 2018 Rogue has received favorable safety ratings. It comes equipped with a range of advanced safety features, such as forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. These features contribute to its reputation as a safe and family-friendly vehicle.
- Comfort and Versatility: The Rogue offers a comfortable and spacious interior, with ample legroom and cargo capacity. It has a versatile seating configuration, including a split-folding rear seat, which allows for flexible cargo options.
- Fuel Efficiency: The 2018 Rogue is known for its impressive fuel efficiency, particularly in its class of compact SUVs. It offers competitive gas mileage, which is advantageous for daily commuting and long-distance driving.
- Performance: While the Rogue is not known for its high-performance capabilities, it provides a smooth and comfortable ride suitable for most everyday driving situations. The engine delivers adequate power for city and highway driving, and the continuously variable transmission (CVT) contributes to its smooth acceleration.
It’s worth noting that individual experiences and opinions can vary, so it’s always a good idea to read consumer reviews, consult professional automotive reviews, and test drive the vehicle yourself to determine if it meets your specific preferences and needs. Additionally, consider factors such as maintenance history, mileage, and overall condition when evaluating a used 2018 Nissan Rogue.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.