What Is My Neighbor Paying For Their: 2017 KIA RIO
31, Female, Single, South Carolina 29732
|Year/Make Model: 2010 CHEVROLET HHR|
|Ownership Status: Owned|
|Discount: Automatic Card Payments | Paperless|
|Selected Coverages With Carrier: PROGRESSIVE|
|Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident|
|Property Damage Liability: $25,000 each accident|
Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident with $200 deductible
|Comprehensive: $500 deductible with $0 Glass deductible|
Collision: $500 deductible with $0 Glass deductible
Medical Payments: No Coverage
Rental Reimbursement: No Coverage
|Other Rejected Coverages: Roadside Assistance|
- Model and year: The make, model, and year of your Kia can affect your insurance rates, with newer and more expensive models typically costing more to insure.
- Age and driving record: Younger and less experienced drivers may pay higher rates than older, more experienced drivers with a clean driving record.
- Location: Your geographic location can also affect your insurance rates, with drivers in urban areas typically paying more than those in rural areas.
- Coverage options: The level of coverage you choose, such as liability only or comprehensive coverage, can also affect your insurance rates.
- Discounts: Some insurance companies offer discounts for factors such as safe driving, multiple cars on one policy, and anti-theft devices.
Total 6 Month Premium:
Monthly Installments: $135.1