What is my neighbor paying for their 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Full Coverage, 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 30-year-old –Full coverage
2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability-Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA|
|Ownership Status: Own/Payments|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: $1,000 deductible|
Insurance Rating Factors
Age Group: 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Who Is Progressive Insurance Company?
Progressive Insurance is an insurance company based in the United States that provides various types of insurance coverage, with a primary focus on auto insurance. Founded in 1937, Progressive has grown to become one of the largest auto insurance providers in the country.
Progressive is known for its innovative approach to auto insurance and its prominent advertising campaigns. The company offers a wide range of insurance products, including auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, RV insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and more.
Progressive is known for its unique selling proposition, which includes services such as their Snapshot program. Snapshot is a usage-based insurance program that tracks driving habits through a mobile app or a device plugged into the vehicle’s diagnostic port. Customers who participate in the program and demonstrate safe driving behaviors may qualify for discounts on their insurance premiums.
What factors affect my auto insurance rates?
Several factors can influence your auto insurance rates. While specific factors and their weight can vary between insurance providers, here are some common factors that typically affect auto insurance premiums:
- Age and Gender: Younger and less experienced drivers, especially teenagers, tend to have higher insurance rates. Additionally, males often have higher rates than females in certain age groups due to statistical risk factors.
- Driving Record: Your driving history plays a significant role in determining your rates. A clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations usually leads to lower premiums, while a history of accidents, speeding tickets, or other infractions can result in higher rates.
- Vehicle Type: The make, model, and year of your vehicle can impact your insurance rates. Factors such as the vehicle’s safety features, repair costs, theft rates, and overall risk of damage or injury in an accident are considered.
- Location: Where you live and park your vehicle can affect your rates. Areas with higher population density, traffic congestion, or higher rates of accidents or theft may result in higher premiums.
- Credit History: In many states or countries, insurance companies consider credit history as a factor in determining rates. A good credit score may lead to lower insurance premiums, as it is believed to correlate with responsible behavior.
- Annual Mileage: The distance you drive each year can influence your rates. More time on the road increases the chances of accidents, so higher mileage often results in higher premiums.
- Coverage and Deductibles: The type and amount of coverage you choose, as well as the deductible you select, can impact your rates. Opting for higher coverage limits or lower deductibles typically leads to higher premiums.
- Marital Status: Married individuals tend to have lower insurance rates compared to single individuals, as statistics suggest that married people are involved in fewer accidents.
- Insurance History: Your previous insurance coverage and claims history may be considered. If you have a record of prior insurance coverage and a history of making claims, it could affect your rates.
- Occupation: Some insurance providers may take your occupation into account. Certain professions may be associated with lower risk factors, leading to potentially lower premiums.
It’s important to note that the weight given to each factor may vary among insurance providers, and some companies may consider additional factors as well. It’s advisable to consult with insurance providers directly to understand how each factor affects your specific premium.
What is the reputation of a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA?
The 2014 Hyundai Elantra generally has a positive reputation. It received favorable reviews for its stylish design, generous features, and good fuel efficiency. Here are some key points about its reputation:
- Design: The 2014 Elantra was praised for its sleek and modern exterior design, which stood out in its segment. It featured Hyundai’s fluidic sculpture design language, giving it a more upscale appearance.
- Features: The Elantra offered a range of features and technology typically found in higher-priced vehicles. Depending on the trim level, it could include amenities like a touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation, rearview camera, heated front and rear seats, and more.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Elantra was well-regarded for its fuel efficiency, especially with its base 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine. It achieved respectable mileage figures, making it an attractive choice for those seeking a fuel-efficient compact car.
- Interior Space: The Elantra provided a comfortable cabin with ample headroom and legroom for both front and rear passengers. The trunk space was also considered spacious for its class, enhancing practicality.
- Safety: The 2014 Elantra received good safety ratings from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It offered standard safety features such as antilock brakes, stability control, and a full suite of airbags.
It’s worth noting that individual opinions and experiences may vary, so it’s always a good idea to research specific trims, maintenance history, and get a professional inspection before purchasing a used vehicle.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.