What Is My Neighbor Paying For Their: 2013 SUZUKI GSX-1300R HAYABUSA
61, Male, Married, Alabama 36064
|Year/Make Model: 2013 SUZUKI GSX-1300R HAYABUSA|
|Ownership Status: Owned|
|Discount: Anti-Lock Brakes | Automatic Card Payments | Homeowner | Paid in Full | Prompt Payment|
|Selected Coverages With Carrier: PROGRESSIVE|
|Physical damage option|
None – Policy Coverage only
Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
$250,000 each person,$500,000 each accident,$100,000 each accident
$1,000 each person
Enhanced Injury Protection
Uninsured Motorist Property Damage
How do you find a good rate for motorcycle insurance
There are several ways to find a good rate for motorcycle insurance:
- Shop around: Look for quotes from multiple insurance companies and compare them to find the best rate. You can do this by contacting insurance companies directly or by using online comparison tools.
- Consider your coverage needs: Determine what type of coverage you need and how much coverage you want. This will help you get a more accurate quote and ensure you’re not paying for coverage you don’t need.
- Look for discounts: Insurance companies often offer discounts for things like completing a safety course, having a good driving record, or bundling multiple policies with the same insurer.
- Consider the deductible: The higher the deductible, the lower your premium will be. However, make sure you can afford to pay the deductible if you need to make a claim.
- Pay attention to the details: Read the policy carefully to make sure you understand what is covered and what is not. Look for any exclusions or limitations that could affect your coverage.
Overall, the key to finding a good rate for motorcycle insurance is to do your research, shop around, and make an informed decision based on your specific needs and budget
Total 12 Month Premium:
Monthly Installments: $9.58
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
Homeowners, renters, and mobile home owners: make sure you have the protection you need.