What is my neighbor paying for their 1999 Honda Accord?
Auto-Liability, 1999 Honda Accord
See a sample rate for a Female Driver / Single 32 year old with No Violations – Liability Only.
1999 Honda Accord: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 1999 Honda Accord|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $25,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: None|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Broomfield, Colorado
Age Group: Early 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
What Is a Continuous Insurance Discount?
Continuous Insurance Discount refers to a type of discount offered by some insurance companies to policyholders who maintain continuous coverage without any lapses or cancellations in their insurance policies. This discount is typically applicable to auto insurance but may also apply to other types of insurance, such as homeowners’ insurance.
The idea behind the Continuous Insurance Discount is that insurance companies see continuous coverage as an indicator of responsible and lower-risk behavior on the part of the policyholder. Policyholders who maintain their insurance coverage without any breaks are more likely to be diligent in their driving habits and responsible in managing potential risks, resulting in fewer claims.
The exact criteria for qualifying for a Continuous Insurance Discount may vary among insurance providers, but generally, to be eligible, the policyholder should have had insurance coverage for a certain minimum period, without any gaps or cancellations. The discount offered may increase over time as the policyholder continues to maintain continuous coverage.
It’s important to note that insurance policies and their terms can change over time, so I recommend checking with your insurance provider or reviewing their policy documentation to get the most up-to-date and accurate information about any discounts they offer.
Why Should I Consider Liability only Insurance?
Liability-only insurance is a type of insurance coverage that provides financial protection to others in case you are found legally responsible for causing injury or damage to them or their property. Unlike full coverage insurance, liability-only insurance does not provide any coverage for your own vehicle or injuries in the event of an accident. Here are some reasons why you might consider liability-only insurance:
- Cost savings: Liability-only insurance is typically much cheaper than full coverage insurance. If you have an older or less valuable vehicle, it might not be cost-effective to pay for comprehensive and collision coverage that could end up costing more than the vehicle’s worth.
- Legal requirements: In many places, liability insurance is a legal requirement for driving. If you want to meet your state’s minimum insurance requirements to avoid penalties or legal issues, liability-only insurance is the most basic and affordable option.
- Vehicle not worth insuring: If your car has a low market value, it might not make financial sense to pay for full coverage. In case of an accident, the cost to repair or replace the vehicle might not exceed the premiums you’d pay for comprehensive and collision coverage over time.
- Limited budget: If you’re on a tight budget and can’t afford the higher premiums of full coverage, liability-only insurance allows you to maintain some level of protection while keeping costs down.
- Additional coverage elsewhere: If you have health insurance and other means of transportation (like a second vehicle or public transport options), you may not see the need for personal injury protection or a rental car coverage that are typically included in full coverage policies.
It’s important to note that while liability-only insurance is a viable option for some, it may not be the best choice for everyone. If you have a newer or more valuable vehicle, or if you’re concerned about potential out-of-pocket expenses for repairs or replacements in case of an accident, full coverage insurance might be a more suitable option.
Ultimately, the decision to choose liability-only insurance depends on your personal circumstances, risk tolerance, and financial situation. It’s advisable to carefully consider your insurance needs and consult with an insurance agent to find the most appropriate coverage for your specific situation.
What Is the Reputation of a 1999 Honda Accord?
The 1999 Honda Accord has a solid reputation for being a reliable and durable vehicle. The Accord is known for its practicality, fuel efficiency, and relatively low maintenance costs. Here are some key points about the reputation of the 1999 Honda Accord:
- Reliability: Honda has a reputation for building reliable vehicles, and the 1999 Accord is no exception. Many owners have reported that their Accords have provided them with trouble-free transportation for several years.
- Durability: The 1999 Accord is known for its durability and longevity. With proper maintenance and care, these vehicles can easily reach high mileage without major issues.
- Safety: The 1999 Accord received good safety ratings for its time, and it was equipped with standard safety features such as dual front airbags and antilock brakes.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Accord has historically been praised for its fuel efficiency, and the 1999 model is no different. It offers good gas mileage, making it an economical choice for daily commuting and long drives.
- Resale Value: Due to its reputation for reliability and overall popularity, the 1999 Honda Accord tends to retain its value relatively well compared to some other vehicles from the same era.
- Comfort and Practicality: The Accord is known for its comfortable and spacious interior, making it a popular choice for families and individuals alike. It offers a smooth and comfortable ride, suitable for both city driving and highway cruising.
It’s important to note that the reputation of a particular vehicle can vary depending on how well it was maintained by its previous owners. If you’re considering purchasing a used 1999 Honda Accord, it’s a good idea to have it thoroughly inspected by a trusted mechanic before making a decision. This will help you identify any potential issues or areas that might need attention.
Keep in mind that the information provided here is based on the reputation of the 1999 Honda Accord up until September 2021. For the most current and accurate information, I recommend checking recent reviews, ratings, and owner feedback from reliable automotive sources.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.