What is my neighbor paying for their 2014 SUBARU BRZ
Liability Only, 2014 SUBARU BRZ
See a sample rate for a Male Driver/Single 27-year-old – Liability Only
2014 SUBARU BRZ: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2014 SUBARU BRZ|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person,$50,000 each accident,$25,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Medical Payments: No Coverage|
|Comprehensive Deductible: No Coverage|
Insurance Rating Factors
Age Group: 20’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Progressive Insurance is an American insurance company that specializes in auto insurance, although it offers various other types of insurance coverage as well. It was founded in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green as Progressive Mutual Insurance Company. The company is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
Progressive is known for its innovative approach to insurance and its use of technology to provide customers with a more personalized experience. One of its notable contributions to the insurance industry is the introduction of the “Snapshot” program, which tracks driving behavior using a device installed in the insured vehicle. This program allows customers to potentially earn discounts based on their safe driving habits.
The company’s advertising campaigns have also gained significant attention, featuring the character “Flo,” played by actress Stephanie Courtney. These ads have contributed to the brand’s recognition and popularity.
In addition to auto insurance, Progressive offers a range of insurance products including motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and more. The company has grown over the years and is one of the largest auto insurance providers in the United States
Why consider full coverage car insurance
Full coverage car insurance is a term commonly used to describe a policy that includes both liability coverage and comprehensive and collision coverage. While it’s not a specific insurance product, understanding the components of full coverage can help you make an informed decision about your auto insurance needs.
Here’s why you might consider full coverage car insurance:
- Protection for Your Vehicle: Full coverage includes comprehensive and collision coverage. Comprehensive coverage helps protect your vehicle from non-collision events like theft, vandalism, natural disasters, and hitting an animal. Collision coverage helps cover the cost of repairs if your car is damaged in a collision, regardless of who is at fault. These coverages can be especially valuable if you have a newer or more expensive vehicle that you want to protect from various risks.
- Lender or Lease Requirements: If you have a car loan or lease, your lender or leasing company might require you to carry comprehensive and collision coverage. This helps protect their investment in the vehicle.
- Peace of Mind: Full coverage can provide peace of mind knowing that you’re financially protected in a wide range of situations. Without it, you might be responsible for covering repair costs or replacing your vehicle in case of an accident, theft, or other covered events.
- Unpredictable Situations: Accidents and unexpected events can happen at any time. Full coverage helps ensure you’re not left with substantial out-of-pocket expenses in the event of a covered incident.
- Personal Finances: If you couldn’t afford to repair or replace your vehicle out of pocket, full coverage can be a wise choice. It can help mitigate the financial burden in case of an accident.
- Covering Other People’s Losses: Liability insurance, which is included in full coverage, helps pay for injuries and property damage you might cause to others in an accident. This coverage is legally required in most states, and it protects you from potentially costly lawsuits.
- Customizable Options: Full coverage policies often come with the option to customize the coverage limits and deductibles to suit your needs and budget. You can adjust these to find the right balance between coverage and cost.
- Reduced Financial Risk: While full coverage may come with higher premiums, it can significantly reduce your financial risk if you’re involved in an accident or if your vehicle is stolen or damaged.
However, it’s important to note that “full coverage” doesn’t mean you’re fully covered for every possible situation. There are still limitations, deductibles, and specific coverage terms that you should understand. It’s always a good idea to review your policy carefully and discuss your needs with your insurance agent to make sure you’re adequately protected based on your individual circumstances.
What is the reputation of a 2014 SUBARU BRZ?
the 2014 Subaru BRZ generally had a positive reputation among car enthusiasts and reviewers. The Subaru BRZ is a sports car developed in collaboration with Toyota, and it’s known for its lightweight design, rear-wheel drive, and enjoyable driving dynamics.
Here are some key points about the reputation of the 2014 Subaru BRZ:
- Driving Experience: The BRZ was praised for its excellent handling and balanced chassis. It was designed with a low center of gravity and a focus on driver engagement, making it a fun car to drive on twisty roads and even on the track.
- Affordability: The BRZ was positioned as a more affordable sports car option compared to many other vehicles in its class. It provided a relatively affordable way to enjoy a rear-wheel-drive sports car experience.
- Engine Performance: One aspect that received mixed reviews was its engine performance. While the BRZ’s 2.0-liter flat-four engine produced decent power, some enthusiasts and reviewers felt that it lacked low-end torque. However, others appreciated its rev-happy nature and the need to work through the gears to extract its performance.
- Styling: The BRZ’s styling was generally well-received for its sporty and sleek appearance. It featured a low-slung profile, a long hood, and short overhangs.
- Interior: The interior of the BRZ was often criticized for its use of hard plastics and lack of luxury features. However, it was seen as functional and driver-focused, aligning with the car’s sports car ethos.
- Reliability: Subaru is known for producing reliable vehicles, and the BRZ shares its platform with the Toyota 86, which adds to its reputation for reliability.
- Modifiability: The BRZ gained popularity in aftermarket and enthusiast circles due to its modifiability. Many owners enjoyed customizing and tuning their BRZs for improved performance and aesthetics.
Remember that specific opinions about a car can vary based on individual preferences and priorities. It’s always a good idea to read a variety of reviews from reputable sources and, if possible, to test-drive the vehicle yourself to form your own impression. Additionally, consider checking more recent sources for any updates or changes that may have occurred since my last update in September 2021.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.