What will I pay for a FULL COVERAGE 2017 Dodge Journey at Full Coverage in Spartanburg?
|(FEMALE, SINGLE, 30’s, 29303 SPARTANBURG, SC)|
|Year/Make Model: FULL COVERAGE 2017 Dodge Journey|
|Ownership Status: OWNED|
|Discounts: PAPERLESS, AUTOPAY|
The 2017 Dodge Journey is a mid-size crossover SUV that was manufactured by the Dodge brand of the Chrysler Group. It was introduced in the 2008 model year and offers a spacious interior, a choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive, and a variety of standard and optional features.
In terms of performance, the 2017 Dodge Journey was offered with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that generated 173 horsepower and 166 lb-ft of torque. A 3.6-liter V6 engine was also available, which produced 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. The base engine was paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, while the V6 engine was mated to a six-speed automatic.
In terms of safety, the 2017 Dodge Journey received a four-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Standard safety features included front and side airbags, traction control, and stability control. Optional features included rear park assist, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross path detection.
|Selected Coverages with Progressive|
|Bodily Injury Liability: 25/50|
|Property Damage Liability: 25K|
Uninsured Motorist Coverage: REJECTED
|Comprehensive and Collision: $1,000 Deductibles|
|Other Rejected Coverages: RENTAL, TOWING|
A full coverage auto insurance policy is a type of car insurance that provides a higher level of protection compared to a basic liability insurance policy. Full coverage auto insurance typically includes liability coverage, which pays for damages you cause to others in an accident, as well as collision and comprehensive coverage, which pay for damages to your own vehicle.
The exact components of a full coverage policy can vary between insurance companies and policies, but it typically includes the following coverage:
- Liability coverage: pays for damages you cause to others in an accident, including medical expenses and property damage.
- Collision coverage: pays for damages to your vehicle if you’re in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage: pays for non-collision damages to your vehicle, such as theft, fire, or natural disasters.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: pays for your damages if you’re in an accident caused by someone without insurance or not enough insurance.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): pays for medical expenses and lost wages for you and your passengers in an accident.
It’s important to note that the definition of “full coverage” can vary between insurance companies, so it’s a good idea to carefully review the specifics of a policy before purchasing it. Additionally, you may be able to customize your policy by adding or removing coverage options to meet your specific needs and budget.
Total 6 Month Premium PAY IN FULL: $1,644.58
Monthly Installments: $274.80