What Is My Neighbor Paying For His 2022 GMC CANYON?
|27, Male, Single, Colorado 80913|
|Year/Make Model: 2022 GMC CANYON|
|Ownership Status: OWN|
|Discounts: Continuous Insurance Discount – Platinum II | Electronic Funds Transfer | Five Year Accident Free | Paperless | Three Year Safe Driving|
|Selected Coverages With Carrier Progressive|
|Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 / $50,000|
|Property Damage Liability: $15,000|
|Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: Rejected|
Comprehensive: $1000 deductible
Collision: $1000 deductible
|Other Rejected Coverages: Uninsured Motorist Property Damage, Rental Reimbursement, Roadside Assistance|
Why Is Insurance so expensive?
- Marital Status-If you are a married individual most companies will offer a discount for this.
- Age-Your age is a factor due to your driving experience, if you are a youthful driver your rates will be higher in comparison to drivers over the age of 25.
- Gender– This is a highly debated topic, but the fact is, gender still plays a factor in most states in the U.S. The reason is females pay less for their auto insurance than males, who are statistically a higher risk.
- Zip Code/City-Your zip code is a big factor with rates due to the level of population in your area. The higher populated a city is, the higher your rates will be.
- Driving Record-As you might have guessed, if you have accidents, tickets, or even minor violations on your record, your rates will be higher.
- Vehicle Characteristics-Lastly, your vehicle’s characteristics are important due to the value of your vehicle. The newer the vehicle, the higher the cost it will be to insure that vehicle.
Total 6 Month Premium: $1,805.50
Monthly Installments: $300