What is my neighbor paying for their 2016 Honda HR-V?
Auto-Liability, 2016 Honda HR-V
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 31 year old with No Violations-liability only.
2016 Honda HR-V: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2016 Honda HR-V|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $15,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 / $50,000|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: None|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Age Group: Early 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
What Is Colorado’s State Minimum for Auto Insurance?
In Colorado, drivers are required to have a minimum amount of liability insurance to legally operate a vehicle on public roads. The minimum requirements for auto insurance in Colorado are known as 25/50/15 coverage, which means:
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death per person
- $50,000 for bodily injury or death per accident
- $15,000 for property damage per accident
These limits are the minimum amount of insurance coverage that drivers in Colorado must have, but drivers are encouraged to consider purchasing higher levels of coverage to protect themselves in the event of an accident.
Bodily injury coverage pays for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages if you injure someone else in a car accident. Property damage coverage pays for damage to other people’s vehicles or property that you cause in an accident.
It’s important to note that liability insurance only covers damages that you are responsible for in an accident. If you want to protect yourself against damages to your own vehicle, you may need to purchase additional types of coverage, such as collision or comprehensive insurance.
Why Should I Consider Uninsured Motorist Coverage Insurance?
Uninsured motorist coverage (UM) is an insurance policy that protects you in the event that you are involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance. Here are some reasons why you should consider purchasing uninsured motorist coverage:
- Protection against uninsured drivers: If you are in an accident with an uninsured driver, you could be left with significant financial losses. Uninsured motorist coverage can help you cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
- Coverage for hit-and-run accidents: If you are the victim of a hit-and-run accident, and the other driver cannot be identified, your uninsured motorist coverage can help you pay for damages.
- Additional protection: Even if you have liability insurance, it may not be enough to cover all of your expenses in the event of an accident. Uninsured motorist coverage provides additional protection and can give you peace of mind knowing that you are covered if you are in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Affordable: Uninsured motorist coverage is typically affordable, and the cost of the policy may be well worth the investment if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
Overall, uninsured motorist coverage can provide you with valuable protection and is an important insurance policy to consider when shopping for auto insurance.
What Is the Reputation of a 2016 Honda HR-V?
The 2016 Honda HR-V has a generally positive reputation among car enthusiasts and industry experts. The HR-V is a subcompact SUV that is known for its spacious interior, impressive fuel economy, and affordable price point.
One of the standout features of the HR-V is its interior design. Despite its small size, the HR-V offers a surprising amount of space for passengers and cargo. The back seats can be folded down to create a large cargo area, and the HR-V’s “Magic Seat” allows for a variety of seating and storage configurations.
In terms of performance, the HR-V is powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that delivers 141 horsepower. It comes standard with a six-speed manual transmission, but a continuously variable transmission (CVT) is available as an option. The HR-V is also available in all-wheel drive, making it a good choice for drivers who live in areas with inclement weather.
Overall, the 2016 Honda HR-V has a good reputation for its versatility, fuel efficiency, and affordability. It is a popular choice among drivers who want the space and functionality of an SUV without the high price tag.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.