What is my neighbor paying for their 2014 Nissan Versa?
Auto-Liability, 2014 Nissan Versa
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 53 year old with Violations-Liability Only.
2014 Nissan Versa: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and Other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2014 Nissan Versa|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person / $50,000 each accident / $15,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: $25,000/$50,000|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: None|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Anderson, South Carolina
Age Group: Early 50’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
What is the State Minimum Requirement for Auto Insurance in South Carolina?
In South Carolina, the state minimum requirements for auto insurance are as follows:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
- Property damage liability coverage: $25,000 per accident
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
These minimum coverage amounts are required by law and are intended to provide a certain level of financial protection in the event of an accident. However, it’s worth noting that these minimums may not be sufficient to cover all of the expenses associated with a serious accident, so many drivers choose to purchase additional coverage beyond the state minimums.
Why Should I Consider Increasing Liability Only Insurance?
There are several reasons why you might want to consider increasing your liability-only insurance coverage. Liability-only insurance covers damages and injuries that you cause to other people or their property while operating your vehicle. Here are some reasons why you may want to increase your liability-only insurance:
- Protection from lawsuits: If you are found to be at fault in an accident and the damages exceed your liability limits, you may be sued for the difference. Increasing your liability-only coverage can provide additional protection against costly lawsuits.
- Protection of assets: If you are at fault in an accident and your liability coverage is not sufficient to cover the damages, your personal assets may be at risk. By increasing your liability-only coverage, you can protect your assets from being seized in the event of a lawsuit.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that you have adequate liability coverage can give you peace of mind while you’re on the road. You won’t have to worry as much about the financial implications of an accident, and can instead focus on staying safe and avoiding accidents.
- Better coverage for more expensive cars: If you own a more expensive vehicle, it’s important to have higher liability coverage limits to ensure that you are adequately covered in the event of an accident. The higher the value of your car, the more it could potentially cost to repair or replace, so having higher liability coverage can help you avoid having to pay out of pocket for expensive repairs or replacement costs.
Overall, increasing your liability-only insurance coverage can provide you with greater protection and peace of mind while you’re on the road. It’s always a good idea to speak with your insurance provider to discuss your coverage needs and determine whether increasing your coverage is the right choice for you.
What Is the Reputation of a 2014 Nissan Versa?
The 2014 Nissan Versa generally has a mixed reputation, with some positive and negative aspects to consider.
On the positive side, the 2014 Versa is known for its affordability, fuel efficiency, and spacious interior. It’s also relatively reliable and has a low cost of ownership, making it a practical choice for budget-conscious drivers.
On the negative side, the 2014 Versa has been criticized for its lack of refinement and underpowered engine, which can make it feel sluggish and unresponsive. It also has a basic and unremarkable design, which some drivers may find uninspiring.
Additionally, the 2014 Versa received mixed reviews for its safety ratings. While it performed well in some crash tests, it received a low rating in the small overlap front crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Overall, the 2014 Nissan Versa is a practical and affordable choice for those who prioritize fuel efficiency and affordability, but it may not be the best choice for those seeking a more refined driving experience or advanced safety features. As with any vehicle, it’s important to research and test drive the car yourself to determine if it’s the right fit for your needs and preferences.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.
Need Some Proof? Check Out Some of Our Reviews!
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
Homeowners, renters, and mobile home owners: make sure you have the protection you need.