What is my neighbor paying for their 2012 CHRYSLER 200
Liability Coverage, 2012 CHRYSLER 200
See a sample rate for a Male Driver/Single 33-year-old –Liability coverage
2012 CHRYSLER 200: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Coverage|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2012 CHRYSLER 200|
|Ownership Status: Own|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $50,000 each person,$100,000 each accident,$50,000 each accident|
|Uninsured Motorist: No Coverage|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: No Coverage|
Insurance Rating Factors
Age Group: 30’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: No
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Who Is Progressive Insurance Company?
Here are some key points about Progressive Insurance:
- Size and Reach: Progressive is the fourth-largest auto insurance company in the U.S. and operates in all 50 states. They serve millions of customers and have a significant market presence.
- Snapshot Program: Progressive offers a usage-based insurance program called Snapshot. Customers can opt to have a small device installed in their vehicle or use the Snapshot mobile app to track their driving behavior. This data is used to determine personalized rates based on factors like mileage, speed, and braking habits.
- Claims Service: Progressive is known for its claims service, offering 24/7 customer support and a streamlined claims process. They have a network of approved repair shops and can provide immediate assistance in case of accidents or other covered incidents.
- Name Your Price Tool: Progressive has a unique feature called the “Name Your Price” tool, which allows customers to input their desired insurance budget and coverage options. The tool then generates a selection of policies that align with the given budget.
- Multi-Policy Discounts: Progressive offers discounts to customers who bundle multiple insurance policies, such as auto and home insurance, with them. This can result in cost savings for policyholders.
- Advertising Campaigns: Progressive is known for its prominent and often humorous advertising campaigns featuring the character Flo, played by actress Stephanie Courtney. These ads have helped to establish Progressive as a recognizable brand in the insurance industry.
How does my location or the area I live in impact my auto insurance rates?
Your location or the area you live in can have a significant impact on your auto insurance rates. Insurance providers consider several factors related to your location when determining your premium. Here are some ways in which your location can influence your auto insurance rates:
- State and local regulations: Auto insurance is regulated at the state level, and each state has its own laws and requirements regarding minimum coverage levels. Some states have higher minimum coverage requirements, which can lead to higher premiums. Additionally, specific local regulations or laws in your area may affect insurance rates.
- Population density: Insurance companies assess the risk of accidents and claims based on population density. If you live in a densely populated area with heavy traffic, the likelihood of accidents and collisions may be higher. Consequently, insurance rates tend to be higher in urban areas compared to rural regions.
- Crime rates: If you reside in an area with high crime rates, particularly theft, vandalism, or car-related crimes, your auto insurance premiums may be higher. Insurance companies consider the risk of theft or damage when determining rates, and areas with higher crime rates present a greater risk.
- Frequency of accidents: Insurance companies analyze historical data to assess the frequency of accidents in a particular location. If the area you live in has a higher number of accidents or a statistically higher frequency of claims, it can result in higher premiums for residents of that area.
- Traffic congestion: Areas with heavy traffic congestion or a higher incidence of traffic violations may have higher insurance rates. Increased congestion can lead to a higher risk of accidents and claims.
- Weather conditions: Extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, or hailstorms, can increase the risk of vehicle damage or accidents. If you live in an area prone to such weather events, insurance rates may be higher due to the increased risk.
- Availability of repair shops: The availability of repair shops and labor costs can vary by location. If you live in an area where repair costs are generally higher, insurance rates may reflect that additional expense.
It’s important to note that these factors can vary between insurance companies and specific locations. Insurance providers have their own underwriting criteria and may weigh these factors differently. When obtaining auto insurance quotes, it’s beneficial to compare rates from multiple insurers to ensure you’re getting the best coverage and price for your specific location.
What is the reputation of a 2012 CHRYSLER 200
The reputation of the 2012 Chrysler 200 is somewhat mixed. While it offers some positive attributes, there have been certain concerns as well. Here are some key points to consider:
- Styling: The Chrysler 200 features a sleek and attractive design, reminiscent of its predecessor, the Chrysler Sebring. The exterior styling received positive reviews, particularly for its updated front end and overall appearance.
- Comfort: The interior of the Chrysler 200 is generally considered comfortable, with spacious seating and decent legroom. However, some reviewers noted that the materials used in the cabin felt somewhat cheap and lacked the refinement of competitors in the midsize sedan segment.
- Performance: The 2012 Chrysler 200 offers a range of engine options, including a four-cylinder and a V6. The V6 engine provides good power and acceleration, while the four-cylinder engine is more fuel-efficient. However, the handling and overall driving dynamics of the 200 have been criticized for being less engaging and less refined compared to some competitors.
- Reliability: Reliability ratings for the 2012 Chrysler 200 have been average, with some reported issues related to engine performance, transmission, and electrical components. It’s worth noting that reliability can vary depending on the specific vehicle’s maintenance history and care.
- Safety: The Chrysler 200 received average safety ratings for its class. Standard safety features include front and side airbags, stability control, and antilock brakes. However, advanced safety features like forward collision warning or blind-spot monitoring were not available on the 2012 model.
- Value for money: The Chrysler 200 was positioned as an affordable midsize sedan option, offering a lower price point compared to some competitors. It provided decent features and amenities for the price, making it an attractive choice for budget-conscious buyers.
Overall, while the 2012 Chrysler 200 had some positive aspects like its styling and pricing, it faced criticism for its driving dynamics, interior quality, and reliability. It’s recommended to thoroughly research and test-drive the specific vehicle you’re considering, as individual experiences and maintenance history can vary.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.