What is my neighbor paying for their 2004 Honda CR-V?
Auto-Liability, 2004 Honda CR-V
See a sample rate for a Female Driver/Single 40 year old with No Violations-liability only.
2004 Honda CR-V: SAMPLE QUOTE
|Coverages and other Factors|
|Coverage Type: Liability Only|
|Number of Vehicles on Policy: 1|
|Year/Make/Model: 2004 Honda CR-V|
|Ownership Status: Own/Paid Off|
|Rental Coverage: No|
|More Auto Coverage Details|
|Insurance Company: Progressive Insurance Company|
|Liability Limits: $25,000 each person $50,000 each accident $50,000 Property Damage|
|Uninsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Underinsured Motorist: Rejected|
|Medical Payments: Rejected|
|Comprehensive/Collison Deductible: None|
Insurance Rating Factors
State: Allenspark, Colorado
Age Group: Early 40’s
Legal Marital Status: Single
Prior Insurance: Yes
SR-22: Not Required
Disclaimer: The purpose of this page is to showcase an estimate of what insurance may cost an individual with these products and/or circumstances. This is based on a real quote.
Who Is Progressive Insurance Company?
Progressive Insurance Company is an American insurance provider founded in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green. It is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, and is currently one of the largest auto insurance companies in the United States.
Progressive has gained popularity through its innovative approach to insurance, specifically with the introduction of the usage-based insurance model. This model allows customers to pay for their car insurance based on their driving habits, including factors such as mileage, speed, and braking patterns. This system is made possible through the use of a device installed in the vehicle that records the data.
The company offers a range of insurance products, including auto, home, renters, boat, and commercial vehicle insurance. They also provide a unique insurance policy for pet owners called Pet Injury coverage. This covers up to $1,000 in veterinary expenses if a customer’s pet is injured in a car accident.
Progressive has been recognized for its outstanding customer service, innovative technology, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. In addition to its insurance products, the company has also made significant contributions to various charitable causes, including disaster relief efforts and social justice initiatives.
Why Should I Consider Liability Only Insurance?
Liability only insurance is a type of auto insurance that covers damages and injuries you cause to others in an accident. It does not cover damage to your own vehicle or injuries you sustain in an accident. While liability only insurance may not be the best option for everyone, there are several reasons why you may want to consider this type of coverage:
- Cost-effective: Liability only insurance is generally much cheaper than full coverage insurance. If you have an older vehicle that is not worth much, it may not make financial sense to pay for full coverage insurance.
- Compliance: In most states, liability insurance is required by law. If you want to drive legally, you need to have at least the minimum amount of liability insurance required in your state.
- Peace of mind: Liability insurance provides you with protection in case you cause an accident. If you were to cause an accident without insurance, you could be held responsible for paying for damages and injuries out of your own pocket. Liability insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected in case of an accident.
- Flexibility: With liability insurance, you have the flexibility to choose the amount of coverage that best fits your needs and budget. You can choose the minimum amount required by your state or opt for higher limits of coverage.
- Good driving record discounts: Some insurance companies offer discounts for drivers with a clean driving record who choose liability only insurance. This can help you save even more on your insurance premiums.
While liability only insurance may not be the best option for everyone, it can be a cost-effective and flexible choice for those who want to comply with state laws, have peace of mind, and save money on their insurance premiums.
What Is the Reputation of a 2004 Honda CR-V?
The 2004 Honda CR-V has a good reputation in the automotive industry. It was the second generation of the CR-V, which was first introduced in 1997. The 2004 model received several updates, including a more powerful engine, improved safety features, and a new exterior design.
The CR-V is known for its reliability, practicality, and fuel efficiency. The 2004 model is no exception, with many owners reporting trouble-free ownership and minimal maintenance costs. It has a spacious interior, making it a popular choice for families, and its compact size makes it easy to maneuver in city traffic and park in tight spaces.
The 2004 CR-V also has good safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). It comes standard with front and side airbags, anti-lock brakes, and stability control.
Overall, the 2004 Honda CR-V has a positive reputation for its reliability, practicality, fuel efficiency, safety, and value. It is a popular choice among used car buyers looking for a dependable and affordable SUV.
Curious to see what YOUR quote would be? Click here to fill out an online form to receive a estimate or give us a call at 888-445-2793.
Need Some Proof? Check Out Some of Our Reviews!
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
Homeowners, renters, and mobile home owners: make sure you have the protection you need.